Financial studies (Cefs)

Watch this thread
SmileyGurl13
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I haven't seen anyone talking about this qualification so I thought I'd start a thread

My first exam is 2 weeks on Monday, I'm a bit nervous about it. I've started revision for it but I find it hard to revise for it has anyone got any tips?

If you're taking this qualification reply or send me a msg
ambiix
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
how did ur exam go?? i did that last year! im doin the diploma now and i had my unit 1 exam yesterday too..the results for both come out tomorrow right?
SmileyGurl13
Rep:
I got my results yesterday I got 48/50 I hope you did well too!
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 18
Report 12 years ago
Financial studies? Does this involve business accounts (Profit/Loss, Balance) etc ?
SmileyGurl13
Rep:
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Financial studies? Does this involve business accounts (Profit/Loss, Balance) etc ?
not really it's more like basic finance like current accounts, inflation etc. and how people can reduce expenditure/increase income to save money and what money is :s
michelle97
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hello I'm doing financial studies but i don't where to find past papers for this course :/ Do you have any idea where can i find them please?

Thank you
michelle97
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Oh reallly?
How was the questions like on the written paper tho?
malmesburyst
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
How did you access past papers? I've looked all over the ifs website and can't find any for FCIS unit 1or 2
Last edited by RK; 2 years ago
kiransoor
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
hi - can someone tell me where I can access the past papers or has anyone got them
ystone
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
where are the past papers for the case studies (cefs)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (193)
48.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.58%

Watched Threads