The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is it supposed to be a band?
Reply 2
Max Plank
My teenage brother (full of hormones and angst) has made a website, he asked me to promote it:

His Website

John

Ok, thanks.
Reply 3
dont like it
Reply 4
Golz
dont like it

Its clearly a template, but the angst is real.

John
Reply 5
Max Plank
Its clearly a template, but the angst is real.

As, I'm sure, is the rubbish nature of the subject matter.
Reply 6
Easy there Mr White, he could kick your ass.

John
Reply 7
Max Plank
My teenage brother (full of hormones and angst) has made a website, he asked me to promote it:

His Website

John

You realise by doing this you've just given us your real name - and what looks to be your real address and phone number. There are lots of members who I'm sure would prefer to remain annonomyous....
Reply 8
Max Plank
Easy there Mr White, he could kick your ass.

John

Maybe so, but I'm never going to meet him.
Reply 9
loftx
You realise by doing this you've just given us your real name - and what looks to be your real address and phone number. There are lots of members who I'm sure would prefer to remain annonomyous....

I'm sure Max has nothing to hide...
Reply 10
loftx

he obviously doesnt.
Reply 11
the website says 'this many people have hit me'... :confused:
Reply 12
My real name? Phone number?

John
Reply 13
Max Plank
My real name? Phone number?

John

I tell a lie about the phone number - but your real name is pretty obvious.
Reply 14
Please don't think that's my address in the Whois entries

John
Reply 15
Oh shit, you know my real name! The reputation of my Internet alter-ego "Max Plank" is in tatters!

John
Reply 16
Max Plank
Please don't think that's my address in the Whois entries

John

Presumably it's your name though? Unless you are being really cunning here.
Reply 17
Max Plank
Oh shit, you know my real name! The reputation of my Internet alter-ego "Max Plank" is in tatters!

John

Lol - I just thought it was a bit strange for someone with nothing in their profile to give us this much information about themselves.
Reply 18
Anna don't be a fool, a "hit" is a page request. He has made a quite spectacular "play on words" by saying people have "hit him".

Loftx the only thing you now know is my surname. There are over 100 people in my local telephone directory with that surname! All the info is about my brother!

John
Reply 19
is he expecting a trillion people to visit it?

Latest