Turn on thread page Beta

Hayfever problems watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont have hayfever but I have a suggestion if u wanna go out and the pollen count is high wear sunglasses probably most ppl do this already but u can get a special cleaner 4 the lenses that likes protects ure eyes as well they're like eyedrops

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately i don't suffer from it, but my bro and my dad do terribly. My older brother had to come home from work as his eyes where almost closed shut today. My dad has a steroid injection in his arse each year which keeps his under control.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamarr)
    Fortunately i don't suffer from it, but my bro and my dad do terribly. My older brother had to come home from work as his eyes where almost closed shut today. My dad has a steroid injection in his arse each year which keeps his under control.
    ooo harsh!!! don't think i'd go that far!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had nosebleeds cos i sometimes get them when my hayhever is really bad?

ReputationRep:
    yeah..i think its really common-my sis had one this morning..im guessing its due to loadsa rubbing and irritation..it sucks!poor you hope u dnt gt too many xx

ReputationRep:
    I really know the feeling. I have used up so many tissues, and my eyes have been terrible. I hate going to sleep at night, as I know they'll be puffed and stuck together in the morning. And they're just so itchy! In my local newspaper it said that the pollen levels were much higher than the lowest very high pollen count. It just makes me hate summer, I can't go outside and it makes me feel horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by browninghead)
    Has anyone had nosebleeds cos i sometimes get them when my hayhever is really bad?
    Yeh, I wake up in the morning with blood on the pillow.

(Original post by doodle)
    Neo-Clarytin..menna b stronger then claratyn
    I wish it still worked for me

Plus hayfever is so much more horrible and annoying than a cold.

ReputationRep:
    yeh coz u cn rely on a good old cold jus staying for a bit then buggering off..but hayfever ur stuck with for summer..[nt tryna rub it in but u kno..]-lol..i took a nu medecine recenty-but all it did was make me excessively drowsy while i was at skool and i was literally falling asleep..so id advise nt to take it..its called "coflaxamine...(sumthng or the otha)"-lol.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    shudve cn the pile of tissues today..

ReputationRep:
    I know, you just know that you're going to feel bad from when you wake up to when you sleep!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 23, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.