Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if this has been said but our examinations officer told this story today:

A girl from Wrexham wrote the answers on tissues and stuck them in her bra. However half way through the exam she had a coughing fit and so the aforementioned tissues were called into action. Invigilators saw her and she's now been disqualified from all scienes and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    On my business paper yesterday i could see the person behind me doing his elasticity graph, and i knew he'd be right because hes smart, i had already done it by the time i saw anyway. Also on tick box questions you can see also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidt)
    Don't know if this has been said but our examinations officer told this story today:

A girl from Wrexham wrote the answers on tissues and stuck them in her bra. However half way through the exam she had a coughing fit and so the aforementioned tissues were called into action. Invigilators saw her and she's now been disqualified from all scienes and Maths.
    shame, i actually feel sorry for her cos so many people cheat and get away with it, people just write inside their pencil cases, on their pencils, rubbers, hands...hehe one girl wrote all over her leg and digged a hole in her tights, so she just moved it around for the answers :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    moonscape... i was reading your sig

gcses im taking:

english literature, english, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, french, russian, chinese, ICT, art, graphics

a levels i have to take:

maths , further maths , biology chemistry physics

a levels i want to take:

art , music

Why the HELL are you taking Subjects you dont want too take?

ReputationRep:
    You don't _have_ to take any.

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna get into uni you have to!

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh, and you have to take those subjects for medicine i think, also good unis have something against those 'mickeymouse' subjects..arh, i can't be bothered to think about anything, it's my happy day!

ReputationRep:
    lightly engraving formulas onto a ruler! cannot be seen by and invidulator! shine it in the light and the writing shines on your paper lol.

tried and tested in mocks!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonscape)
    lol yeh, and you have to take those subjects for medicine i think, also good unis have something against those 'mickeymouse' subjects..arh, i can't be bothered to think about anything, it's my happy day!
    Not really, My sister had only one non "mickey mouse" subject, they mostly ask that you have 360 points +

ReputationRep:
    i thought they didn't care about ucas point stuff, i will have a rethink about my alevel options when i can be asked which will be after the summer

ReputationRep:
    We were in a Maths room for our calculator exam. fortunately the stuff on the walls was stuff done by year 7s, so wasn't of any use to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one, but I've never used it: you use a see through pencil case and place a hollowgraphic picture of the table, therefore it looks see through. Inside the pencil case you could have reems of notes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonscape)
    i thought they didn't care about ucas point stuff, i will have a rethink about my alevel options when i can be asked which will be after the summer
    Now they care about points, the only degree course that really requires 2 A level subjects is medicine (chem and bio) thats it, you can get into a law degree without anything specific. My sister got into royal holloway to do a science based degree and she had 4 "mickymous" subjects (sociology, german, geography and english lit)

ReputationRep:
    I'm always very suspicious of "toilet" visits.

I reckon people have notes folded up in their pockets. :rolleyes:

I think invigilators should follow people into the loo and watch them tinkle.

ReputationRep:
    =\ HOW ABOUT LIKE GOING IN NAKED AND EVERYONE IS LIEK ZOMG NAKED AND YOU STEAL TEH EXAM PAPERS LIEK MEGAMAN LOL AM I RITE?

ReputationRep:
    International students im our school are alowed dictionary in the exams so they just write loads of information (like mathematical formulas, definitions etc) inside their dictionaries.

ReputationRep:
    i have long hair and if i lean over my hair flops down, it is possible to fit a sticker with answers on in my hair with no chance of anyone else being able to see it.

ReputationRep:
    all v v v v v v v v good ideas - but they are a bit late if u wanna cheat!!!! heehee lol

ReputationRep:
    theres always next year!

ReputationRep:
    tru tru

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.