Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am well ready for this COME ON MY SON!! I just spent a few hours revising and feel really confident about the AQA Science Paper 3 HT which is tomorrow!!! Who agrees with me when I say that Physics is fun! I am well excited, CAN'T WAIT!!! :eating: BRING IT ON AQA!! I love this - TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONFIDENT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS PAPER COS IT'S EXCITING AND FUN! Man, I can't believe Physics has got the reputation of being the "evil, hardest" science... I'M _READY_ to eat some Physics papers!!! :eating:

ReputationRep:
    erm ok then....

ReputationRep:
    lol! Im freaking scared about physics! But a few mates of mine have exactly the same point of view you have so you aint alone, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosalily)
    erm ok then....
    R-I-T-E.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that nervousness and excitement are almost identical emotions? Strange eh?

ReputationRep:
    NAH GEEZA, I'M WELL READY FOR THIS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO, a=v1-v2/t wooo I'M GUNNA RIP THIS PAPER HARDCORE MAN

ReputationRep:
    u crazy son of a *****.yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    opps.lol.

ReputationRep:
    i am soooo freakin out bout ma physics xm!! ive bin ill for da last 3 days so i havnt bin able 2 do much revision!! ne 1 know what mite *** up in da AQA HT physics paper??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    i am soooo freakin out bout ma physics xm!! ive bin ill for da last 3 days so i havnt bin able 2 do much revision!! ne 1 know what mite *** up in da AQA HT physics paper??????
    Physics.

ReputationRep:
    sorry that was a little pointless.

Erm, well I am doing edexcel so it may be slightly different for you but I am anticipating:

-space (stars, big bang theory).
    -generation of electricity via wire coils in magnet.
    -radioactivity.
    -circuits.
    -waves, like EM spectrum and light (refraction, total internal reflection).
    -heat transfer, questions are often about insulating your home against heat losses.
    -communications, eg describing an analogue and a digital signal.
    -transformers.
    -Newtonian stuff, like force, eg skydivers.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    thank u i think sum of i know wich is gud v v v v v v v v good!!

ReputationRep:
    your welcome

ReputationRep:
    Visit http://www.AQA.org.uk/ and navigate to: "Qualifications >> GCSE >> Double Award Science: Coordinated >> Specification 2005.pdf" - The specification gives a general overview of what specifics will come up in each topic, namely: Electricity, Forces and Motion, Earth and Beyond, Seismic Waves, Energy/Energy Transfer and Radioactivity. I am going to be up till 11:30 cramming in last minute revision. I've worked out that I need 55 or more marks out of a maximum of 90 to attain a BB for science... I feel nervous but at the same time excited - I mean 2 years + of study will all finish tomorrow. Good luck everyone! Just work through the paper steadily and calmly and do your best.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.