Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is the worst thing that have happened to you today.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend hasn't texted me all bloody day

ReputationRep:
    i don't like this thread..... look on the bright side of life!

ReputationRep:
    umm..... my new computer didnt come.

Today was nice though. My period 6 was cancelled so home early

ReputationRep:
    4 free periods = four hours of boredom.

The only thing worse than classes is not having them.

ReputationRep:
    well I'm not going to look at the bright side today becuase there isn't any for me...hmmm for me feeling the pain and crying at the doctros clinic..it was so embaressing ......he shot me a needle so tjhat i wont feel pain then the electrical burner didn't work arggggh...it was so annoying

ReputationRep:
    My mum telling me that she will have to ask my dad if i can go to a club in leicester square for my mates bday next week even thouhgh I'm 18 and I know he is going to say no. What is the big deal? If it was nearer me it wouldn't be a problem aparently. What does she think I'm going to do at uni stay in every single night?

ReputationRep:
    aww i'm sorry yr havin a horrible day.

ReputationRep:
    I failed yet another A Level exam methinks

ReputationRep:
    I got my exam results. >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I got my exam results. >.<
    already??? how'd you do?

ReputationRep:
    I forgot what year the Munich Pustch was in the History exam

ReputationRep:
    My bass amp didnt come, again a week of delays grrr

ReputationRep:
    got a really awful english reference saying that they question my commitment to the subject and that, at times, my writing doesn't explore texts in detail...AND THEY PREDICTED ME AN A!!!
    it made no sense!! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    i had a crap biology exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    what is the worst thing that have happened to you today.
    I stepped in a pile of jam and my foot got sticky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    My mum telling me that she will have to ask my dad if i can go to a club in leicester square for my mates bday next week even thouhgh I'm 18 and I know he is going to say no. What is the big deal? If it was nearer me it wouldn't be a problem aparently. What does she think I'm going to do at uni stay in every single night?
    I think you made the first mistake in telling your parents where you were going...

Worst thing today for me was sitting on an old and smelly train in this heat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    I think you made the first mistake in telling your parents where you were going...

Worst thing today for me was sitting on an old and smelly train in this heat...
    How would I explain going out? And if they found out I would be dead.

ReputationRep:
    is finding out one of my flatmates has used my caserole dish for a pasta bake and that its now covered in burnt pasta. Its been a really good day aside from that I got my results and passed my first year

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh of course. Sorry I didn't know you still lived with your parents - there was I thinking you lived in your uni accomodation...

Anyway, I think your parents have your best interests at heart... They must know that there aren't any decent clubs in Leicester Square!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.