The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
me_123
I had to go to the dentist today... Twice... And then they drew a tooth, more or less without telling me beforehand :frown: I hate dentists. No offense.

Oo..I have to go this week...Dentists are soulless beings that walk this planet to torcher us and make our days hell... :biggrin: Sorry to any dentists on the forum...
Reply 41
At least I won't have to go as much when I get older, always a comfort. Seeing the dentist where I live is insanely expensive when you're older than 21, or something like that. I don't want to grow up... *cries*
my dentist is an incredibly timid scotsman who couldn't hurt a fly in good conscience
Reply 43
Then why the hell is he a dentist??? They are evil, I tell you, eevil...
Today has not been a good day :frown:
There's a long story to it but suffice to say that in the end I had to walk around the street looking for a bank, in the rain and dressed in a dress that could well be a circus tent and my jeans :mad:
Reply 45
There's a long story to it but suffice to say that in the end I had to walk around the street looking for a bank, in the rain and dressed in a dress that could well be a circus tent and my jeans

lmao....funny image=cheered me up :smile:
euch well my day hasnt been great i didnt do well in an exam, my phone broke, i realised i have no notes to revise for a geography exam tom and my new wisdom tooth hurts :frown:
GiBB*
lmao....funny image=cheered me up :smile:

I'm glad my misery amuses you :hmpf:
Reply 48
had to go into work to tell them that i couldn't work on saturday, took all of 2 minutes, then had to walk all the way down to the bus stop which took about 20 mins and then the bus driver nearly made me pay full price but didn't, not really been a bad day,

did have a few close calls with my driving instructors car tho
Natalie Lane

Awww! *hugs* :hugs:

As an update to my previous post, my bf has an excuse for not texting me all day, but that's made me sad too - his phone wont let him text me at all! :eek: :frown: It keeps coming up as an unrecognised number :bawling:
Reply 50
Natalie Lane
Today has not been a good day :frown:
There's a long story to it but suffice to say that in the end I had to walk around the street looking for a bank, in the rain and dressed in a dress that could well be a circus tent and my jeans :mad:

Aww :frown:

I had to help reattach the shower door back on, and clear the drain (all the icky stuff underneath) if that helps. :smile:
Hard and puke-worthy work.
Natalie Lane

Poor thing *hugs*
NOTHING! except buying a pair of trousers and finding them to be to small!
feefifofum
Awww! *hugs* :hugs:

As an update to my previous post, my bf has an excuse for not texting me all day, but that's made me sad too - his phone wont let him text me at all! :eek: :frown: It keeps coming up as an unrecognised number :bawling:

:redface: :hugs:

mockel
Aww :frown:

I had to help reattach the shower door back on, and clear the drain (all the icky stuff underneath) if that helps.
Hard and puke-worthy work. :smile:

Not really... cause that means you had a bad day too :frown:

(actually it does kinda help but I wanted to pretend I was a bigger person than I really am :redface: )

rising_heat
Poor thing *hugs*

Thank you :redface:
:smile:
Reply 54
Natalie Lane
Not really... cause that means you had a bad day too :frown:

(actually it does kinda help but I wanted to pretend I was a bigger person than I really am :redface: )
:redface: Nah, mine wasn't too bad. Just that. Oh, and I'm supposed to be revising for Stats tomorrow, but I was watching Timmy boy in the tennis...

Hehe, I can tell you copied and pasted my post and added the smilies later, since you put the smiley face on the wrong line. :p: :smile:
mockel
Hehe, I can tell you copied and pasted my post and added the smilies later, since you put the smiley face on the wrong line. :p: :smile:

:redface:
The day just keeps getting worse and worse... :frown:
Reply 56
Natalie Lane
:redface:
The day just keeps getting worse and worse... :frown:

Aww, cutie. :redface:

I'll cheer you up. Some time.
Reply 57
'm glad my misery amuses you

lol...sorri.but i need amusing 2day :frown:
I still didn't have the courage to ask out the girl I really like, my day was generally stressful due to clashing exams & media trips & mixed-up dates, and oh, you really don't want to know.... :wink:. Mainly, I need more self-confidence to ask this girl out, but self-confidence is the main thing I don't have :frown:.

-Saruman
Natalie Lane

Thank you :redface:
:smile:

You're welcome *tongue*

Latest

Trending

Trending