Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, there are too many depressed people here. I feel the Orgy thread is required :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    OK, there are too many depressed people here. I feel the Orgy thread is required :rofl:
    Sounds like fun, bring it on........

ReputationRep:
    OK, there are too many depressed people here. I feel the Orgy thread is required
    fine leave the depressed kid all alone

*sits in corner alone singing mr.lonley*

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD
    Where is the orgy thread? :mad: :bawling: I think its gone :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    leave the depressed kid all alone

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love copy-paste........

ReputationRep:
    I have to prepare for exams tomorrow, i only go upstairs to get a break and my mum asks me to help her get the suitcases down from the loft for a holiday which is over 1 week away!!! AGGGGHHHHH! I WILL lose it one of these days

*simmers with fury*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    OH MY GOD
    Where is the orgy thread? :mad: :( :bawling: I think its gone :eek:
    Hehe. :)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    what is the worst thing that have happened to you today.
    Biology Module 5 - Ecology........

ReputationRep:
    realised i got 7 more days till its all OVA...is gud and bad...bad cos im gonna flop bigtime...gud cos its gonna b OVA!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    fine leave the depressed kid all alone

Aww cheer up!!!!!!!

*hugh in least homoerotic yet pleasingly comforting way that a male can*:hugs:

Have a drink....or two....
    :beer: :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UpliftMof0)
    My bass amp didnt come, again a week of delays grrr
    Even worse happened today. I discovered that the delivery courier company have taken it to the wrong house. worst thing is, someones signed for it! argh its disappeared!! stupid company, no-one use dhl... ever, period.

ReputationRep:
    I lost my calculator and couldn't revise for my maths cos I didn't have it... (have found it again now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    what is the worst thing that have happened to you today.
    I bought a new bikini which is lush, but they only had the string type bottoms in my size rather than the hot pant type and on trying them on, I reckon they're WAY too skimpy. I think I would feel really self-conscious with this much of my bum on show. Damn. Will have to go back in tomorrow. Bloody annoying- I wanted to spend all day sunbathing as have now finished my A2s!
    :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    cant revise for tommorrow, too hot. also my baby brother screaming in our ears making them ring literally, mind you that happens every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UpliftMof0)
    Even worse happened today. I discovered that the delivery courier company have taken it to the wrong house. worst thing is, someones signed for it! argh its disappeared!! stupid company, no-one use dhl... ever, period.
    do u know where it ended up?? (dunno how!) that really is bad.. u shud get yr money back!!! *throws water balloon at delivery company*

ReputationRep:
    fell over my trolly doing my paper round.

ReputationRep:
    A girl I talk to online was saying over the summer she is going to wales, thorpe park and two parties. Another is going to drayton manor and alton towers.
    I realise I'm doing nothing at all and can't get to places.

Also have b-day in summer but I doubt anything will happen for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    A girl I talk to online was saying over the summer she is going to wales, thorpe park and two parties. Another is going to drayton manor and alton towers.
    I realise I'm doing nothing at all and can't get to places.

Also have b-day in summer but I doubt anything will happen for it.
    if it makes you feel any better... i'm not doing anything either! probably spend my wh0ole sumer on here with all the luvlies!

ReputationRep:
    Think i win hands down ... was in a car crash at weekend and just found out my bloody car is a right off *grumble moan moan* and I won't be able to drive again I'm sure cos I wpn't be able to afford the insurance and also I'm still shaken and sore and blah blah blah... However on good side cos not type of person to revel in the bad... its sunny and im alive (which i think is always a good thing )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezeevans)
    Think i win hands down ... was in a car crash at weekend and just found out my bloody car is a right off *grumble moan moan* and I won't be able to drive again I'm sure cos I wpn't be able to afford the insurance and also I'm still shaken and sore and blah blah blah... However on good side cos not type of person to revel in the bad... its sunny and im alive (which i think is always a good thing )
    omg! :eek: r u ok? (i guess yr not) well u certainly beat me- i guess in this case you really do have to look at the fact that yr allive

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.