Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have never spoken to you or chatted with you but from one post I have a lot of respect for you. John

ReputationRep:
    amv i the only confused one here????

ReputationRep:
    my new computer still didnt get here...

grrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    amv i the only confused one here????
    TK had a huge rant at the mods, about 750 words long and it was really profound but it got deleted

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he did it on loads of threads, but they all got deleted. I feel poor TK's going to get banned for good soon...

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruman)
    Yeah, he did it on loads of threads, but they all got deleted. I feel poor TK's going to get banned for good soon...

-Saruman
    Is that "the worst thing that happened to you today"?

ReputationRep:
    Standing for 38 minutes on a train on the way home from the Imperial College open day. The rest of the day was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    Standing for 38 minutes on a train on the way home from the Imperial College open day. The rest of the day was great
    Imperial is nice, we park in there to go to JRCM (Junor Royal College of Music) mwah do u wanna go?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. Would rather go to the Royal College though but don't have a chance, really. I had to put off my grade 8 for a year or two because of surgery (I still haven't done it).

I might try and get an offer from Birmingham Conservatoire, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    Damn. I knew I forgot about something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Damn. I knew I forgot about something!
    You're joking, right?
    There's not much to see anyway ='o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    You're joking, right?
    There's not much to see anyway ='o
    well i don't know, i've only seen the halls. i was only "thinking" about going anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    well i don't know, i've only seen the halls. i was only "thinking" about going anyway
    You've seen the halls? :O
    I've only seen the crappy parts, like the the lecture rooms, computer rooms and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    worst thing today! bah! it was the second hottest day we have had this week down in sunny bournemouth! and now suddenly it has begun to thunder and lightning and piss down with rain! and i had beach plans tomorrow...

*put swimmie in back of draw*

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    I ate a choc-ice very very very fast...and later I had tummy ache...but I cured it with an ice lolly...mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    ppl i need some help, i went imperial college tday, n looked at the computing department, but its really put me off from choosing computing nxt yr. I really want to do something more on the CAD side of computing but i dont know what course i can choose?? Can any1 help me cos i am really really confused. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Did you see me today? Thin 5'7 guy, dark brown hair, wandering round on his own in a bright red shirt

Go to UCAS and do a search for CAD then design then computer design then computer aided design etc (their search is crap - you have to cover all possibilities).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.