The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dragoness
Oh god I have a crush on this guy in post 16 he is leaving soon and i want to tell him how i feel but cant a because i havent got the guts and b i have a bf and c because he is 3 years older than me :frown: im meeting up with him in a coupple of weeks (poss) and have his msn addy but he is hardly ever online i hardly even see him much because he has exams. what shall i do shall i tell him or not? please help! and how do i go about making first impretions (signs) good?

similar to me apart from im the one 3 years older then her in my school (combined 6th form). she definitely likes me(the girl from my school), and i like her. are you that girl? :biggrin: (well i dont live in plymouth,lol). wel shes 15 i think anyways and im 18 and its like yr10 and yr13 so people would say i take advantage of teenagers, and would take the mickey etc plus another million reasons. ive already got my advice from this i posted http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t124438.html

apart from not seeing her the past 2 last exam days at school, im missing her and im not meeting her like your meeting your lad, she doesnt have my msn and i dont know whether shes got a boyfriend, lol. :biggrin:

impressions? i think you should act really mature because 15 year olds and 18 year olds want different things in life.
tammy_girl
the age difference means nothin hunny :smile: i was going out wiht a fella for a while who was a 1st year in university and i was only in my GCSE year, its hard but it could work

wouldnt work for me i think when im at uni and this girls in her last year of gcse next year... :frown:
Channy
wouldnt work for me i think when im at uni and this girls in her last year of gcse next year... :frown:

im sure it would if you both felt strongly about it :smile: it doesnt matter about age difference as long as you really have feelings for each other :smile: Try it in the summer and see if it could work :smile: xoxo
tammy_girl
im sure it would if you both felt strongly about it :smile: it doesnt matter about age difference as long as you really have feelings for each other :smile: Try it in the summer and see if it could work :smile: xoxo

well i believe in fate more than an average person. i fell in love once, at first sight and havent really had another love. everyone else was just attractive and just fancying but then this girl has got something that i love about but in a different way to the first (not love at first sight). ive got one more exam next week (the very last day) and if i do see her, well i dunno what il do. fate decides for me. unlikely that i will see her around school because im only in for exams. also im likely chicken out as well.

anyway im sure we should be talking about dragoness' problem not mine even though were in the same situation but wrong way round! :biggrin:
Everdawn
18 bf is 28. Ive only met the BF once, he was...er.. not what I expected. But shes happy so thats all that matters!

yeah thats what i say, my friend is also dating someone who is 8 years older than her, she is extremely happy and even tho ive never met him, ive spoken to him on the phone a couple of times and he seems nice.
plus isnt it better to date older guys? i tried dating a guy once who was a couple of months oldre than me and we jus didnt click, slightly too immature! :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Cheat. But quietly.
You'll either have fun, won't get found out and your conscience won't hurt, in which case what's the problem?
Or you'll have crap sex, will get caught or have a huge guilt trip. In which case you will learn that cheating doesn't work for you. This will make you a better person.
Either way, you win!
make sure u know wot he is like b4 u make a decision older guys can rush into things
Now for my two cents:

I strongly believe that if you can't decide between two guys you shouldn't be with either.
Reply 28
hehe.. that is a nice statement there
Reply 29
kriztinae
yeah thats what i say, my friend is also dating someone who is 8 years older than her, she is extremely happy and even tho ive never met him, ive spoken to him on the phone a couple of times and he seems nice.
plus isnt it better to date older guys? i tried dating a guy once who was a couple of months oldre than me and we jus didnt click, slightly too immature! :rolleyes:

I htink so. My Josh is a year older than I am, actually thats nothing though (excuse the tpying, my fingers are frozen and im shivering) but its still loads of fun.
Everdawn
I htink so. My Josh is a year older than I am, actually thats nothing though (excuse the tpying, my fingers are frozen and im shivering) but its still loads of fun.

aww its winter there isnt it? its soooo hot here its unbelievable!
ive always been hanging out with people 2/3 years or at least a year older than me as i have an older sister plus im up a grade so thats probably why i tend to find people my age slightly more immature than me!!
Reply 31
i love the heat.. its really not terrible freezing, its about 6 celius.

Whats this got to do with older guys thread nazis?

Well here...

Josh my older boyfriend also hates the cold. He is also sweet and chillike when it hails, he pretends its snow. He acts about 9 years old.
Everdawn
i love the heat.. its really not terrible freezing, its about 6 celius.

Whats this got to do with older guys thread nazis?

Well here...

Josh my older boyfriend also hates the cold. He is also sweet and chillike when it hails, he pretends its snow. He acts about 9 years old.

that is soo cute! :smile:
im usualy the one that fusses and pretends its snowing when its actually hailing or jus heavy rain! :rolleyes:
whenever i act silly my ex boyfriend (who is 3 yrs older than me! :rolleyes: ) would smile and nod and put on an act about how immature i am and then join in the fun! :biggrin:
Dragoness
Oh god I have a crush on this guy in post 16 he is leaving soon and i want to tell him how i feel but cant a because i havent got the guts and b i have a bf and c because he is 3 years older than me :frown: im meeting up with him in a coupple of weeks (poss) and have his msn addy but he is hardly ever online i hardly even see him much because he has exams. what shall i do shall i tell him or not? please help! and how do i go about making first impretions (signs) good?

You think that's a bad older guy scenario? At least yours isn't married with children :p:

anyway

Tell him! Or you'll regret it.
Reply 34
Dragoness

Crushes are funny. They can seem so ...vivid.

To be honest, in this situation, I wouldn't bother saying anything. You have a boyfriend, and the feeling will most likely pass.
Reply 35
You just have a crush on this guy. Just like you think Mr Beckham or Johnny Depp is fit...get over it.

And be kind and not a bitch by dumping your bf if you decide to try somethin with this other lad. You shouldn't even want to do anything with anyone else if you really cared about your bf though...
Reply 36
Dragoness

Hi hope you get it sort tell him how you feel he can only say no
Reply 37
i think telling him how she feels is not a good idea at all

Latest

Trending

Trending