The Student Room Group

Last Minute GCSE Phsyics Revison

After thinking quite hard about the very best way to revise for GCSE physics in the last few minutes, I came up with a set of short and simple tests which test you on every calculation you'll need to do.

The three tests feature about two likely combinations of each formula that could pop up, and show you how to get the correct answer if you don't the first time.

Take the three tests.

You don't need to register or pay to take them. :smile:

That is for the Edexcel double science exam, and probably applies for most of the other GCSE phys. boards (although you'll know if you've done one of these calculations or not, and should be aware of any that you haven't seen in the tests which are specific to your specification).

Good luck with all of your exams!!!! :wink:
ooh thank you it exposed my ignorance of the trasformer equation :stupido2:
Reply 2
no good for me im doin AQA!!
WOO! Thanks! I just got 90% on the first one. It boosted my confidence because i thought i was going to do REAL bad as i don't know the equations but if you think about the question, the equation will just come to you.
Thanks, :biggrin:
Er... wish this would happen in real life..
Reply 5
LOL HTT if onli :p:
Reply 6
It's 4.15 am and I am doing a cramming session. I hope I get an A* lol.
lol i got up at 4:30 hehe. wud settle for an A.
Reply 8
Lol yeh im still revisin. i'd settle for an A but the grade boundaries for an A* for the last 2 years for AQA physics was 69% which is well low.
69%? Thats good! I had very little sleep as im having a craming session and right now im drinking a hot cup of coffee!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!
this is my second last exam and then its food tech on friday but im not worrying about that as i got an A* on c/wrk so i walk in with a C :biggrin:
Reply 10
hey everyone whos doing physics today!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 11
what a ****ing idiot. you didnt get much sleep and will likely fail, because u will feel tired on exam.How dum do u hav to be to revise nights in order to get an A*. Yesterday I ve revised 2-3 hrs and still aiming for an A*,
Reply 12
I'm inclined to agree that 4am revision is a VERY bad idea - but maybe that's cos i'm getting old and my body can't cope with it any more :p:

That said unless you are falling asleep completely DONT DRINK COFFEE as it will ruin your concentration
Reply 13
I did go to sleep at 9 so 7 hours sleep is good enuff u shithead
morning everyone *operating on 2 hours sleep* good luck
Reply 15
RollDeep
I did go to sleep at 9 so 7 hours sleep is good enuff u shithead

how stupid is this to start revising from 4 oclock in the morning.lol. :biggrin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 16
IZZY!
how stupid is this to start revising from 4 oclock in the morning.lol. :biggrin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's wrong in that? Is it affecting you?
haha! When i went to bed late, i drank 2 cups of coffee, i still felt tired but like hyper tired? :confused: :eek: lol :p:

Latest