Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    I dedicate this, my 1035th post, to none other than ME!
    well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Oi oi, don't try to steal our valuable members. You're just jealous
    And, we have better titles, and great boys and girls.
    You try and steal from our party at a regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but having Mr White just makes your whole party look very very silly, unlike the professional GOT party

*high fives 2776*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Yeah, but having Mr White just makes your whole party look very very silly, unlike the professional GOT party

*high fives 2776*
    *returns favour*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

*high fives 2776*
    Professional? Doesn't even have a hierachy

ReputationRep:
    As promised Sire, I have given you some rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    As promised Sire, I have given you some rep
    aww thanks mate. You've also made my to do list, second after 2776 when I'm allowed to give rep. again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Professional? Doesn't even have a hierachy
    The Way has deluded your way of thinking! You have become so focused on The Way and their issues that you cannot see the obvious hierachy and chain of command that the GOT follows. Please join the GOT now and save yourself from the tunnel views!

I gave you rep a while back sire i think (cause your cute )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aww thanks mate. You've also made my to do list, second after 2776 when I'm allowed to give rep. again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    The Way has deluded your way of thinking! You have become so focused on The Way and their issues that you cannot see the obvious hierachy and chain of command that the GOT follows. Please join the GOT now and save yourself from the tunnel views!

I gave you rep a while back sire i think (cause your cute )
    nah not blinded, and thanks for the rep. if you gave it. I wouldn't mind a second gem

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know, but we might need to attract new members, and no new people are reading it.

Never mind though. I'm sure once in a while won't do any harm.
    I wouldn't call it spam as such, but then again, technically it is. Guess we will just have to show some superiority and keep a discussion going. So, people, what is your favourite song of the moment. For me it is Moving Picture - What About Me? an absolutely great song, only managed to find it today when someone told me about the band

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

*high fives 2776*
    Just the opposite, actually. Mr White makes us professional. The name "girls on top" makes you look unprofessional, not us.

ReputationRep:
    Just the opposite, actually. Mr White makes us professional. The name "girls on top" makes you look unprofessional, not us.
    Very good point, fellow member. It does seem kinda derogatory to have the name Girls on Top, though mean in good humour I agree. Just a little tacky is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I wouldn't call it spam as such, but then again, technically it is. Guess we will just have to show some superiority and keep a discussion going. So, people, what is your favourite song of the moment. For me it is Moving Picture - What About Me? an absolutely great song, only managed to find it today when someone told me about the band
    Hmm, I don't think we need to discuss music to keep this thread going, talking about The Way is enough to talk about for the rest of the year.

But anyway, my favourite song...don't really have one at the moment. I just like anything with a good tune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Very good point, fellow member. It does seem kinda derogatory to have the name Girls on Top, though mean in good humour I agree. Just a little tacky is all.
    Just a little.

ReputationRep:
    Just a little.
    *nods* indeed a little bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Just thought I'd dedicate my 600th post to The Way, and the enlightened members who carry this forum through the daily routine of life.
    600, not bad what do you do the rest of the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    600, not bad what do you do the rest of the time?
    Work a 40-50 hour week.
    Spend time with my better half.
    Visit mother in hospital.
    Spend time with the lads (going out to play my 2nd game of golf ever in about 3 hours)
    Help train Scout Leaders (though resigned my warrant at Group/Regional level in the Cub Scout section)
    Sleep a couple of hour here and there

Erm thats mostly it, and a few other odds and ends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Work a 40-50 hour week.
    Spend time with my better half.
    Visit mother in hospital.
    Spend time with the lads (going out to play my 2nd game of golf ever in about 3 hours)
    Help train Scout Leaders (though resigned my warrant at Group/Regional level in the Cub Scout section)
    Sleep a couple of hour here and there

Erm thats mostly it, and a few other odds and ends
    ok, so you are playing golf in 3 hours! in 3 hours I will hopefully be a sleep I saw you wre from australia what time is it there now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    ok, so you are playing golf in 3 hours! in 3 hours I will hopefully be a sleep I saw you wre from australia what time is it there now?
    It is now 7:33am, I think I'll get some sleep on Sunday

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.