Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    It is now 7:33am, I think I'll get some sleep on Sunday
    well that's better than nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    well that's better than nothing
    I suffer from chronic insomina mate. Sometimes nothing is what I have to settle for. How else do you think I manage to get all that done lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I suffer from chronic insomina mate. Sometimes nothing is what I have to settle for. How else do you think I manage to get all that done lol
    I guess very good planning was not the case
    I'm sorry if I insulted you that was not my intention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Just the opposite, actually. Mr White makes us professional. The name "girls on top" makes you look unprofessional, not us.
    GOT is a professional name. "Mr Whitey's fanatical party" is not stupid at all is it now? Whitey makes you professional? lol, whitey is a witty person (full stop). I dont really want to know what you and "almighty" get up to at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    It is now 7:33am, I think I'll get some sleep on Sunday
    So early and you're on here?

Ahem..as this is my 800th post, I shall make a toast:

To The Way, remain the most powerful party on the forum! Lead our enlightened and loyal members through and treat them with respect and honour.

The Way!!!

ReputationRep:
    I guess very good planning was not the case
    I'm sorry if I insulted you that was not my intention
    Not insulted at all. I don't know the meaning of the word Besides I finally got to spend some time with that special someone last night. I'm on cloud nine and doing fine ooooh look at that... I'm a poet and I didn't even know it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    So early and you're on here?

Ahem..as this is my 800th post, I shall make a toast:

To The Way, remain the most powerful party on the forum! Lead our enlightened and loyal members through and treat them with respect and honour.

The Way!!!
    My 952nd post:

A toast: For all the arguing over the party warfare, may we have more interesting things to say about each other, after all one can't exist without the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My 952nd post:

A toast: For all the arguing over the party warfare, may we have more interesting things to say about each other, after all one can't exist without the other.
    Here here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Besides I finally got to spend some time with that special someone last night. I'm on cloud nine and doing fine
    Well done mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My 952nd post:

Here here also. I really am going to have to rep. you when I can. You never cease to put up sensible posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well done mate.
    Thanks mate, I'm ten foot tall and bullet proof right now. Strange how one person can do that to ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Here here also. I really am going to have to rep. you when I can. You never cease to put up sensible posts.
    You know that is the kindest thing someone has ever said to me. You sound like the kinda guy to be in the Girls on Top group. Nice, amiable, friendly that sums up our group. Come on join us and join the party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Not insulted at all. I don't know the meaning of the word Besides I finally got to spend some time with that special someone last night. I'm on cloud nine and doing fine ooooh look at that... I'm a poet and I didn't even know it lol

speaking of poetry which you wre not so bad at by the way I'm trying to write a poem on the book waiting for Godot, have you read it?
    I have not written so much yet though, and well by beeing here instead of writing does not really help me anyway I'm glad for you I have not met my boyfriend for the past two weeks

ReputationRep:
    I have not met my boyfriend for the past two weeks
    Think of it this way, it will be more special for both of you when you do meet up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Think of it this way, it will be more special for both of you when you do meet up.
    I guess so thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    aww, and just when you think a person can't get any more decent, 2776 raises the bar once again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aww, and just when you think a person can't get any more decent, 2776 raises the bar once again.
    I try to please.

ReputationRep:
    speaking of poetry which you wre not so bad at by the way I'm trying to write a poem on the book waiting for Godot, have you read it?
    I have not written so much yet though, and well by beeing here instead of writing does not really help me anyway I'm glad for you I have not met my boyfriend for the past two weeks
    Ok, the trick to good poetry, is that it must have a theme, and also a basic story. Yet it must make very little sense. erm if that makes sense lol Seriously though. Look at The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. One of the most famous pieces of poetry ever, and makes about as much sense to most people as the British insistence on playing cricket against the Australians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    well, somebody gotta do it and 2776 took the chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    British insistence on playing cricket against the Australians.
    Old age rivalry. We always get thrashed anyway.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.