Turn on thread page Beta

Join The Way watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ????

Sorry if I've repeated what someone else has already asked, but who/what are these groups of people?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    ????

Sorry if I've repeated what someone else has already asked, but who/what are these groups of people?!
    The Way is the biggest, fastest growing and popular party on UKL. Use the links in my signature to find out more....you are more than welcome to join.

ReputationRep:
    ????

The Way is the best party on this forum. The GOT is weak.
    Would you like to join The Way?
    If you want to find out more, click on the links on my sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    The Way is the biggest, fastest growing and popular party on UKL. Use the links in my signature to find out more....you are more than welcome to join.
    im sure people no what to do if they wanna join.

ReputationRep:
    OK, so The Way are by far the superior.
    Can anyone from GOT add their comments?

Chrz

ReputationRep:
    ????

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask....

ReputationRep:
    ????

Arg! Don't start another thread about them.

--Read the threads entitled/involving 'The Way', 'Girls on Top', 'PAP', 'ALP' etc. Or just click on the links in people's signitures.

ReputationRep:

Chrz
    They dont have many members to answer I am afraid...or at least few member who come on here very often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Arg! Don't start another thread about them.

--Read the threads entitled/involving 'The Way', 'Girls on Top', 'PAP', 'ALP' etc. Or just click on the links in people's signitures.
    Who are GOT? Just so you know YouKnewThat!, The Way is inferior, the ALP is superior. To every party.

ReputationRep:

Chrz
    Yes The Way are superior!
    GOT is a sexist party. You don't really want to join. They have hardly any members, no hierachy and no rep when you join.

Join The Way - you know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Who are GOT? Just so you know YouKnewThat!, The Way is inferior, the ALP is superior. To every party.
    How is ALP superior? You have 4 members, we have around 25...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    The ALP have about 3 members. They are never even online. Waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    It was a figure of speech....The Way is open to one and all. We do not discriminate and are all for equality. Join us now....
    Certainly not!
    Absolutely anyone can join.
    LH you are contrary, one minute you are in our party the next you are accusing us of being homophobes.

ReputationRep:
    OK, so what are the steps to take if I choose to join The Way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yes The Way are superior!
    GOT is a sexist party. You don't really want to join. They have hardly any members, no hierachy and no rep when you join.

Join The Way - you know it makes sense.
    Yes GOT believe that women are superior to men and that men are worthless. The Way believes in equality amongst all...

ReputationRep:
    Certainly not!
    LH you are contrary, one minute you are in our party the next you are accusing us of being homophobes.
    good member he is :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OK, so what are the steps to take if I choose to join The Way?
    PM myself or Mr White, our leader and then you're in! You'll need to change your sig so it looks like mine.

You will then be a proud member of The Way.

ReputationRep:
    Certainly not!
    There are two people logging into that account. At present, it is not the real LH - I guess someone got to know his password....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    good member he is :rolleyes:
    Marvellous.

ReputationRep:
    PM myself or Mr White, our leader and then you're in! You'll need to change your sig so it looks like mine.

You will then be a proud member of The Way.
    ....and you will get lot's of rep....oh yeah and be part of a really friendly group of people like myself and gemgems!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.