Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes but dont underestimate the strength of the underdogs. The thickest boot of the the way, will not crush us, we will wear them away to reveal your weakest position.
    aye, but for that, the deftest touch of another boot will flick you off the path into eternal damnation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    You shadow the pain of not joining The Way with your attempt at humour....
    You shadow the pain of hell for joing the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    aye, but for that, the deftest touch of another boot will flick you off the path into eternal damnation
    Another one of us will take up the position, not even the quickest feet, nor the thickest boot will stop us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I can see your struggle has left you bitter and twisted, this can easily be relieved by your joining of our party. We will guide you on your path to enlightenment - why not stop fighting your inner self and follow your heart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The Way is not joined 2776. Merely walked by the faithful, and should one fall off the path, the next to pass will give pick them back up again I really am surprised you never joined, but then there is that admirable trait I spoke of earlier

ReputationRep:
    I can see your struggle has left you bitter and twisted, this can easily be relieved by your joining of our party. We will guide you on your path to enlightenment - why not stop fighting your inner self and follow your heart?
    maybe, but why not resist for a few more weeks? it keeps my post count healthy and after all one word will stop me joining the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    The Way is not joined 2776. Merely walked by the faithful, and should one fall off the path, the next to pass will give pick them back up again I really am surprised you never joined, but then there is that admirable trait I spoke of earlier
    Yes I was approached by white for the inner circle. But the earthly title wil; not save you in teh pit of hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    maybe, but why not resist for a few more weeks? it keeps my post count healthy and after all one word will stop me joining the way.
    You know you want to join, you would be a powerful member who I am sure Mr White would reward generously in title and reputation. Why not just join us now? All it takes is a PM to either Mr White or gemgems89...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes I was approached by white for the inner circle. But the earthly title wil; not save you in teh pit of hell
    Give up the fight, you must be able to see our numbers growing with every day - why not come over to us now - set an example for others to follow....take your rightful position within the Inner Circle...

ReputationRep:
    Give up the fight, you must be able to see our numbers growing with every day - why not come over to us now - set an example for others to follow....take your rightful position within the Inner Circle...
    i wonder who would i displace

ReputationRep:
    O_o interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i wonder who would i displace
    Well join up and find out....

ReputationRep:
    Well join up and find out....
    maybe i would displace whitey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    maybe i would displace whitey
    Seriously though, if you wanted to join you are more than welcome. You would recieve some serious reputation for making the move.

The Declaration of The Way does state that you would have to leave your current parties thought.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though, if you wanted to join you are more than welcome. You would recieve some serious reputation for making the move.

The Declaration of The Way does state that you would have to leave your current parties thought.
    ui join not for materialistic rep, i join for principles sake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ui join not for materialistic rep, i join for principles sake
    Well give it some thought

ReputationRep:
    Well give it some thought
    are you so desperate as to try to bag the last great prize for the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You are suitable The Way material if only you would join...this is the last I will say on the subject...you know what the right thing to do is though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

ReputationRep:
    You are suitable The Way material if only you would join...this is the last I will say on the subject...you know what the right thing to do is though....
    I bet you if I joined the way, it would be a coup for them. And the person that got me would no doubt be elvated into the inner circle

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.