Turn on thread page Beta

Join The Way watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    ]

Well I am doing my AS Levels so from that basic information maybe you could work it out. I'm 16.
    Congrats child. Sweet sixteen. Now leave your short sightedness at the door please, and realise that I'm Australian and know jack all about the UK education system, though am learning rather fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Congrats child. Sweet sixteen. Now leave your short sightedness at the door please, and realise that I'm Australian and know jack all about the UK education system, though am learning rather fast.
    Well you do have 60+ posts per day on an UK education forum, so it would be quite worrying if you hadn't picked that up. Note also that I am a male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    i kno nothing about the system (the UK one) do yall use sats? or ACTs?

ReputationRep:
    Well you do have 60+ posts per day on an UK education forum, so it would be quite worrying if you hadn't picked that up. Note also that I am a male.
    I knew you were male, it was a form of humour that eludes the younger generation. I'm sorry. I merely gave you more credit than was necessarily due. It shan't happen again. As for the 60+ posts a day. I'm hardly likely to be able to help anyone doing their AS levels, so I keep my nose out of such things.

ReputationRep:
    I was not being short-sighted. For example, I am not Australian, but know quite alot about their education system.

You could also have used your initiative and looked up what an AS level was. Oh wait - Mr White would probably have had to do that for you.

ReputationRep:
    I was not being short-sighted. For example, I am not Australian, but know quite alot about their education system.

You could also have used your initiative and looked up what an AS level was. Oh wait - Mr White would probably have had to do that for you.
    Sadly, you think that was very witty. Try again. So what do you know about the Australian education system? I never finished high school and thus know jack all about it myself. Also, looking up an AS level would still not give me any right to stick my nose into the threads dealing with it. Respect and a degree of manners keeps me out of it. Wouldn't be too bad if you tried a little of it yourself, but you're trying to be a big tough sweet 16yr old aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    I wouldn't recommend you join the way. I joined and nothing happened.
    Everthing happened. You were in the inner circle, but as more people joint our party, there was more dedication and you didn't prove too dedicated so we put Anna in your place.
    You are still very high up in the member list and valued. Please, do stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Everthing happened. You were in the inner circle, but as more people joint our party, there was more dedication and you didn't prove too dedicated so we put Anna in your place.
    Greetings gemgems89

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Greetings gemgems89
    Good evening, or morning since you're an aussie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Greetings gemgems89
    Sire - you have done a great service for The Way...although the battle against the lesser parties can be difficult at times, it will prove fruitful in the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Also, looking up an AS level would still not give me any right to stick my nose into the threads dealing with it. Respect and a degree of manners keeps me out of it. Wouldn't be too bad if you tried a little of it yourself
    There are a couple of points in here that I don't really understand.
    What do you mean by the stuff in italic?
    What do manners have to do with this?
    Try a little of what myself? Manners?

I'm not trying to be big, tough and sweet.....

?

Edit: Woops I meant in bold.

ReputationRep:
    Good evening, or morning since you're an aussie.
    Thats a good point - Sire, since you have been online for quite a while, you must have been up all night if it is now morning in aus- very dedicated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Sire - you have done a great service for The Way...although the battle against the lesser parties can be difficult at times, it will prove fruitful in the end!
    Of course, being the most powerful party will have advantages and rewards.

ReputationRep:
    hmm i hope there isnt any tension between our members...

ReputationRep:
    Thats a good point - Sire, since you have been online for quite a while, you must have been up all night if it is now morning in aus- very dedicated!
    Our party attracts dedicated members.

ReputationRep:
    Shame this dedication is channeled towards such a poor 'party'. Remember that the ALP was the original party.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, being the most powerful party will have advantages and rewards.
    indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm i hope there isnt any tension between our members...
    No, we are very friendly remember. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Shame this dedication is channeled towards such a poor 'party'. Remember that the ALP was the original party.
    Remember the ALP has the least members excluding PPU with one member, although he doesn't mention anything anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Our party attracts dedicated members.
    You mean people who want rep.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.