Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Sire - you have done a great service for The Way...although the battle against the lesser parties can be difficult at times, it will prove fruitful in the end!
    Thankyou, the path of enlightenment is a constant guide for lack of a sun in these misty, early hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    No, we are very friendly remember. Don't worry about it.
    ok good,cuz if Ralfi is upset,i dont mind him taking my place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Shame this dedication is channeled towards such a poor 'party'. Remember that the ALP was the original party.
    But ALP has 3-4 members who are rarely online. No one has hear of your party and few care about it. Why not join The Way instead?

ReputationRep:
    Remember the ALP has the least members excluding PPU with one member, although he doesn't mention anything anymore.
    Those parties are the ones that decide the tie breakers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Arrr that is really kind of you.
    But I don't think he's that bothered, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    You see everyone, this is the kind of people that are members of The Way, all very friendly and willing to help each other out. Very generous offer Anna!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Those parties are the ones that decide the tie breakers
    It shows what a dedicated member you are, you belong to two parties! Disgrace! All our members belong to one party and are truely dedicated. You belong to rival parties! What sort of dedication is that?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    You see everyone, this is the kind of people that are members of The Way, all very friendly and willing to help each other out. Very generous offer Anna!
    a rarity among such a savage group

ReputationRep:
    It shows what a dedicated member you are, you belong to two parties! Disgrace! All our members belong to one party and are truely dedicated. You belong to rival parties! What sort of dedication is that?!?!
    Indeed, The Declaration of The Way clearly states that you must be commited only to The Way and go on a crusade to rid the world of all other parties!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bah, it was an award. Like if the French awarded the Honour Guard medal to an american would he not accept it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    a rarity among such a savage group
    It sounds like you are speaking from experience there. I personally wouldn't know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Bah, it was an award. Like if the French awarded the Honour Guard medal to an american would he not accept it?
    So you only joined for an award? And you're the one that say to us that we only join for rep! Rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shame this dedication is channeled towards such a poor 'party'. Remember that the ALP was the original party.
    You mean people who want rep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm ALP may as well mean A Lost Party, as for rep, I have only one gem, I earn any rep I receive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You are a party whore lol

ReputationRep:
    So you only joined for an award? And you're the one that say to us that we only join for rep! Rubbish!
    no the award was offered because i was against whitey, get ur facts right before you speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    no the award was offered because i was against whitey, get ur facts right before you speak.
    Funny coming from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hence the 'honourary'.

Thanks for clearing up what you said earlier Sire (yes, I am being sarcastic).

ReputationRep:
    Hence the 'honourary'.

I have to admit, ALP is a very funny party, so funny in fact that I laugh everytime I see the signature! lol

ReputationRep:
    Funny coming from you.
    yes it is funny isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    Hence the 'honourary'.

So Toffee, how does it feel to have 3 other members in your party and another member that belongs to two parties? Must be hard hey.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.