Turn on thread page Beta

Join The Way watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Hence the 'honourary'.

Thanks for clearing up what you said earlier Sire (yes, I am being sarcastic).
    Toffee: Be thankful I conversed with you at all. I put up with 16yr olds trying to be impressive all day long. I'm not inclined to do it with my spare time also. Yet if you ever do have anything worthwhile to say, I'll be the first to pat you on the back. We of The Way are watching. Who knows I may even rep you. If you're deserving enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yes it is funny isnt it?
    Absolutely hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Absolutely hilarious.
    agrees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    agrees
    Glad we agree on something.

ReputationRep:
    *Honorary by the way people

ReputationRep:
    So Toffee, how does it feel to have 3 other members in your party and another member that belongs to two parties? Must be hard hey.
    2776 is not a member, he is an honourary member. There is a difference.

Anyway, I've been speaking to Mr White lately, via PM, and he tells me that he is about to abandon you all as he recognises the spirit and power of the ALP easily overwhelm that of his weak excuse for a party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    You see everyone, this is the kind of people that are members of The Way, all very friendly and willing to help each other out. Very generous offer Anna!
    lol its because im such a nice person... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Glad we agree on something.
    agrees

ReputationRep:

Anyway, I've been speaking to Mr White lately, via PM, and he tells me that he is about to abandon you all as he recognises the spirit and power of the ALP easily overwhelm that of his weak excuse for a party.
    Yeah sure, course. I believe you.

ReputationRep:

Yeah, you can't spell. Must be hard doing the AS levels or was that a typo and you're actually doing SA levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    The Way has made you a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    You were before you joined the Way.

Someone *cough* Sire *cough* is mean to some people just because he is older than them.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so even less members.

ReputationRep:

Someone *cough* Sire *cough* is mean to some people just because he is older than them.
    Yes she was, and she is even nicer now.

ReputationRep:
    So how old are you Sire? I am 20...

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE CAN WE DROP THE FLAMING HERE? WE KNOW WE HAVE DIFFERENCES, BUT IN THIS YULETIDE TIME WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE SOMETHING AT LEAST.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Yeah, you can't spell. Must be hard doing the AS levels or was that a typo and you're actually doing SA levels?
    Ok. So I spelt honorary wrong. Big deal. At least I didn't write a whole paragraph which made no sense, accusing someone of bad manners for no apparent reason.

And I bet you had to check honorary in the dictionary before you said that.

ReputationRep:

Is this you scurrying away with your tail between your legs. At least stand and take it like a man. I mean, you were the one draw first blood after all. Stand up for yourself, I might respect you a little then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    PEOPLE CAN WE DROP THE FLAMING HERE? WE KNOW WE HAVE DIFFERENCES, BUT IN THIS YULETIDE TIME WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE SOMETHING AT LEAST.

Thank you.
    Was there a need for the capitals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

Thank you.
    Remember the good times when I could say 'a member of the executive has spoken'.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.