Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    lol - your secret is save with me and everyone else on the internet lol
    Hey your secret of pulling the blonde, short skirted nurse when you are 70+ is secret with me.

ReputationRep:
    lol - your secret is save with me and everyone else on the internet lol
    lol good, as long as know one else finds out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    So whats it like in Texas? I've always wanted to go to the U.S.
    its really nice

i live in the woodlands (hence in a wooded community NOT the desert)
    nice hot summers and moderate falls tons of rain showers......people are really nice, when a relative dies they bring whole meals over they cooked for you; (our nieghbors make the BEST baklava) its really alot like the american dream where i live, nice neighbors, white house with picket fence, a dog and two kids.....

bad things: in the woodlands there ARE tons of drugs TONS!!!! cuz kids here are rich enough to afford them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its really nice

nice hot summers and moderate falls tons of rain showers......people are really nice, when a relative dies they bring whole meals over they cooked for you; (our nieghbors make the BEST baklava) its really alot like the american dream where i live, nice neighbors, white house with picket fence, a dog and two kids.....

bad things: in the woodlands there ARE tons of drugs TONS!!!! cuz kids here are rich enough to afford them!
    Any fit birds around?

ReputationRep:
    its really nice

Sounds good, apart from the last bit. Yeah you see that on all the films. Houses surrounded by white gates, a dog barking and two kids playing. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    r u trying to say you think we are poor???? lol

ReputationRep:
    r u trying to say you think we are poor???? lol
    no its just that these kids are like senators kids REALLY REALLY rich....my friends dad was the vice president of the haliburtan wing of buisness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Any fit birds around?
    of course, im one of them!

ReputationRep:
    no its just that these kids are like senators kids REALLY REALLY rich....my friends dad was the vice president of the haliburtan wing of buisness
    Yes kids here are rich as well, I got £10 last week from begging! beat that!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. In Manchester there's really rich people too but probaly not as rich. Most people aren't rich here though. But you should see some of the houses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Hey your secret of pulling the blonde, short skirted nurse when you are 70+ is secret with me.
    thanks mate...but since she wouldn't have been born yet im not too worried lol

ReputationRep:
    at lunch i got 20 bucks, just from hanging around the soda machines

ReputationRep:
    begging? from who?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god,my dad just gives me money whenever! he only has a go at me when i have a huge phone bill!

ReputationRep:
    of course, im one of them!
    I thought you was a bloke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Lol. In Manchester there's really rich people too but probaly not as rich. Most people aren't rich here though. But you should see some of the houses!
    yeah the houses on the lake woodlands my god! one of them is salmon pink, has eight stories and a japenese style roofs, its almost like they needed to get a less creative designer

ReputationRep:
    yeah the houses on the lake woodlands my god! one of them is salmon pink, has eight stories and a japenese style roofs, its almost like they needed to get a less creative designer
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    begging? from who?
    from people out shopping, I was only on the street for about 45 hours a week and got a tenner - wicked!!

ReputationRep:
    look at my profile buddi

im definatly a girl

ReputationRep:
    Didnt stop you before :rolleyes:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.