Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Shut up! I have made my decision and it is final! I worked hard to get so near to the top of that list - and I will not let you get there through pointless chatting!

And on a Way thread too - this is most demeaning!
    It is rather yes.

How did the subject change anyway? I remember about 6 hours ago posting something welcoming our new members and then I come back from shopping and see like 40 pages lol. Oh well, I'm sure Tek will delete it and we can get back to The Way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    It is rather yes.

How did the subject change anyway? I remember about 6 hours ago posting something welcoming our new members and then I come back from shopping and see like 40 pages lol. Oh well, I'm sure Tek will delete it and we can get back to The Way.
    Yes. The Way will continue unhindered. Members responsible for this will be demoted or removed from the party immediately, and I will ensure that this incident does not reoccur.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The Way will continue unhindered. Members responsible for this will be demoted or removed from the party immediately, and I will ensure that this incident does not reoccur.
    So if Anna is going to be demoted, can I take her place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    So if Anna is going to be demoted, can I take her place?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Due to this thread being taken off the original subject by our members, the following members shall be demoted one place :

Niknak
    Eric Bischoff
    Anna
    serendipity
    Sire

Please take this as a minor warning. This shouldn't cause any offence to any of our members. We know that you are all very loyal and got slightly carried away. Please continue your good service and show your dedication to The Way.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

ReputationRep:
    Further deviation will result in more severe reprecussions.

ReputationRep:
    I feel used and abused by the party. After all I have given, this is a disgrace!

ReputationRep:
    Which one of you bad-repped me?! That is the last straw! You are all removed from the party completely until one of you confesses!

ReputationRep:
    I feel used and abused by the party. After all I have given, this is a disgrace!
    Sorry NikNak, accept your place. It's high enough!
    We know you've worked hard but a demotion is a demotion. Take it like a man.

ReputationRep:
    Which one of you bad-repped me?! That is the last straw! You are all removed from the party completely until one of you confesses!
    Really? That is aweful! You're just defending your party!
    Come on, own up, this is selfish on the other members!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Mr White; if you read through my earlier posts, you will see me saying that I cannot give out rep at the moment because it isn't working, this proves it wasn't me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Sorry NikNak, accept your place. It's high enough!
    We know you've worked hard but a demotion is a demotion. Take it like a man.
    NO! Nobody challenges my authority! You are banned from the sanctuary of enlightenment, Niknak! Remove your signature and seek illumination elsewhere, as the gates of The Way are forever closed to you!

ReputationRep:
    Please get over yourself before your self-obsession causes a temporal anomaly.

ReputationRep:
    NO! Nobody challenges my authority! You are banned from the sanctuary of enlightenment, Niknak! Remove your signature and seek illumination elsewhere, as the gates of The Way are forever closed to you!
    Bye NikNak! Farewell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Please get over yourself before your self-obsession causes a temporal anomaly.
    You don't have to rub it in. You can understand why he's upset!!!!

Leave him alone, he's worked hard. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Mr White; little do you know, the ranks are building against you, if only you knew the discontent growing about you dictatorship - you are a fool, a fool with closed eyes and that will be your downfall. I call upon all these mentioned members to join GOT and become part of the most powerful party on UKL!!!!

In short: you suck! lol

ReputationRep:
    Mr White; little do you know, the ranks are building against you, if only you knew the discontent growing about you dictatorship - you are a fool, a fool with closed eyes and that will be your downfall. I call upon all these mentioned members to join GOT and become part of the most powerful party on UKL!!!!

You untrustworthy swine! You turn-tail before the ashes of your former successes have even cooled! We will not miss you! Take your 4 fellow traitors with you and join the GOT for all I care, it will be their problem, then, not mine!

ReputationRep:

Haha!!! Finally you see the truth! NikNak - please note that I do not sympathise with you...you were warned, fool.

I hope the party crumbles! Hahaha joy for the ALP, Joy! The time has come for us to rise! If only 2776 were here to rejoice with me.

Fools.

ReputationRep:
    You untrustworthy swine! You turn-tail before the ashes of your former successes have even cooled! We will not miss you! Take your 4 fellow traitors with you and join the GOT for all I care, it will be their problem, then, not mine!
    Nor mine!
    NikNak, I always thought you were a loyal member!!!
    Obviously not. Well, you are not needed. We can survive on 23 members thank you!
    Go to GOT, that's your last resort, I see.

ReputationRep:
    So your 'loyal members' abandon you in their droves. Where will you turn, fool?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.