Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You untrustworthy swine! You turn-tail before the ashes of your former successes have even cooled! We will not miss you! Take your 4 fellow traitors with you and join the GOT for all I care, it will be their problem, then, not mine!
    haha - you make me laugh, you are a pathetic little wessel. It is not just us four, there are many many members who will soon be revolting against you - you will be kicked out as leader and once you are, we will return to leader The Way!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Haha!!! Finally you see the truth! NikNak - please note that I do not sympathise with you...you were warned, fool.

I hope the party crumbles! Hahaha joy for the ALP, Joy! The time has come for us to rise! If only 2776 were here to rejoice with me.

Fools.
    It will NO WAY crumble! We have 23 members! Don't be stupid, you're the fool!

You have 3 members! Come on!

The time has come? The time has come? What time? 4 members have left - big deal. We have many more. Don't get your balloons out yet, in fact you never will. We are a strong party and our loyal members shall stick together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Mr White; little do you know, the ranks are building against you, if only you knew the discontent growing about you dictatorship - you are a fool, a fool with closed eyes and that will be your downfall. I call upon all these mentioned members to join GOT and become part of the most powerful party on UKL!!!!

In short: you suck! lol
    I have reconsidered, NikNak. You spoke like a true member of the ALP there. I hereby invite you to join us in the ALP...will you take up the offer, and promise to hate Mr White and Gemgems forever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    It will NO WAY crumble! We have 23 members! Don't be stupid, you're the fool!

You have 3 members! Come on!

The time has come? The time has come? What time? 4 members have left - big deal. We have many more. Don't get your balloons out yet, in fact you never will. We are a strong party and our loyal members shall stick together.
    your on a role

ReputationRep:
    So your 'loyal members' abandon you in their droves. Where will you turn, fool?
    You feed on the carrion of political fallout like bacteria! Take my former 'faithful', if you will, deciever! They will not be missed here - the great Mr White needs not these betrayers!

ReputationRep:
    You feed on the carrion of political fallout like bacteria! Take my former 'faithful', if you will, deciever! They will not be missed here - the great Mr White needs not these betrayers!
    Hah. They have been contaminated by you.

ReputationRep:
    I have reconsidered, NikNak. You spoke like a true member of the ALP there. I hereby invite you to join us in the ALP...will you take up the offer, and promise to hate Mr White and Gemgems forever?
    What are your policies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    your on a role
    And you're on the dole! You are removed, too!

ReputationRep:
    shut your face you fool

ReputationRep:
    haha your party is crumbling around you and still you stand proud - admirable but stupid - you are an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    What are your policies?
    The time is nearing, heathens! You will all feel the glory of the great Mr White soon enough! No longer do I need pathetic yes-men like you! The dead-wood has been cut away and only the true faithful remain!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to take this opportunity to proclaim that the wonderful Mr White has acted in the best interests of The Way and has shown himself to be a most adept leader; he has handled the situation with decorum. On behalf of The Way, I express my regret at the behaviour of these so-called loyal party members, and affirm my committment to support our leader through these difficult times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I would like to take this opportunity to proclaim that the wonderful Mr White has acted in the best interests of The Way and has shown himself to be a most adept leader; he has handled the situation with decorum. On behalf of The Way, I express my regret at the behaviour of these so-called loyal party members, and affirm my committment to support our leader through these difficult times.
    Now that's what I call a loyal member!

All those that say our party is crumbling are WRONG!
    We are doing fine and can afford to lose a few members!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Ah, Intercessor. Good to see you. Could you do me a favour and try and delete this thread?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, Intercessor. Good to see you. Could you do me a favour and try and delete this thread?
    Alas, I have tried, but it will not let me for some reason.
    Try finding a thread that you've started and try to delete it - I may be doing somthing wrong.

All hail!

ReputationRep:
    removed from what?

ReputationRep:
    removed from what?
    The party, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    The party, I'm afraid.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Hah. They have been contaminated by you.
    What are your policies Toffee?

ReputationRep:
    why?
    Because Mr White is a miserable sod! Join another party that is what everyone else is doing. There is about 6 of us who have seen the light and decided to leave.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.