Turn on thread page Beta

Join The Way watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Now thats what I call a suck up.
    Suck up?
    I don't think so. It's what I call seeing a loyal member, just because you don't have any, and can't attract any. Look - NikNak is in GOT.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry NikNak I was enjoying a curry downstairs. See our manifesto. We:

1) Do not randomly blame people for crap.
    2) Hate the Way, and Mr White.

Join us, NikNak. I like your thinking.
    I like your members and espcially your manifesto - but GOT seems to be a much bigger party - why don't all of ALP join GOT as well in a crusuade to rid this world of Mr White and his fanaticals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    You are not blamed. Anna, NikNak, eric and a few others have been removed from the party for posting off-topic subjects on the thread. You were originally demoted one place but then someone bad-repped Mr White and it must be one of you so you are all removed, sorry. Nobody owned up.
    ?By?, you are petty.

OMG - they posted off-topic subjects on the thread! Its the end of the world!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I like your members and espcially your manifesto - but GOT seems to be a much bigger party - why don't all of ALP join GOT as well in a crusuade to rid this world of Mr White and his fanaticals.
    An alliance/link with GOT is currently being negociated. Their senior admirer is an honorary member of your party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Due to this thread being taken off the original subject by our members, the following members shall be demoted one place :

Niknak
    Eric Bischoff
    Anna
    serendipity
    Sire

Please take this as a minor warning. This shouldn't cause any offence to any of our members. We know that you are all very loyal and got slightly carried away. Please continue your good service and show your dedication to The Way.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    you made the decision or mr white?

ReputationRep:
    An alliance/link with GOT is currently being negociated. Their senior admirer is an honorary member of your party.
    Well I have just joined GOT - but I think ALP and GOT are very similar - we should all unite against The Way - if you join GOT that would be great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Shut up! I have made my decision and it is final! I worked hard to get so near to the top of that list - and I will not let you get there through pointless chatting!

And on a Way thread too - this is most demeaning!
    haha you pompous ****.

ReputationRep:
    Eric - are you going to join GOT? I have just joined...GOT and ALP may be joining together against The Way!

ReputationRep:
    Well I have just joined GOT - but I think ALP and GOT are very similar - we should all unite against The Way - if you join GOT that would be great!!
    I couldn't for two reasons:

1) Girls on top? I don't like the name and what it means.
    2) I am loyal to the ALP, a founder member, along with Blamps and Bhaal. I could not abandon them.

ReputationRep:
    Eric - are you going to join GOT? I have just joined...GOT and ALP may be joining together against The Way!
    Why did you leave me, Niknak? I thought that you were my friend...

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't for two reasons:

1) Girls on top? I don't like the name and what it means.
    2) I am loyal to the ALP, a founder member, along with Blamps and Bhaal. I could not abandon them.
    Sorry I was reading that and realised that it might imply that I dislike GOT. Not at all! I will speak to 2776 so we can form a close alliegance.

ReputationRep:
    We see the truth behind Mr White's false appearance. Niknak deeply dislikes you now.

ReputationRep:
    i might i dont no yet

ReputationRep:
    lol.

I have to go now. Good night Supreme Pontiff.

Good night everyone.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: erm you kicked him out

ReputationRep:
    We see the truth behind Mr White's false appearance. Niknak deeply dislikes you now.
    Where have all my followers gone? Who are they leaving to go to?

ReputationRep:
    Where have all my followers gone? Who are they leaving to go to?
    Hahahahaha. I knew that the Way would crumble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    :rolleyes: erm you kicked him out
    You left me too, Eric? Why have you all abandoned me?

ReputationRep:
    haha you don't have ANY friends....i can't believe you made gemgems89 do your dirty work for you either - you make me sick!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You left me too, Eric? Why have you all abandoned me?
    Stop feigning ignorance. You know full well Mr White.

I see that you have stopped saying 'heathens' and begun to act sad and lonely. A fool you are.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.