Turn on thread page Beta

Join The Way watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    No! No! Peace between members! United against a common enemy we stand! Not against each other!
    dont worry, they love eachother really. its brotherly love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i never gave you negative rep

i cant give you any rep because i already had used it
    i dont wanna cry about it, but just as i was gonna "become famous" u go and push me in the dark again. and for the worst reply to ur thread. thats outrageous.
    I've a good mind to use my superior powers over you and give u extra work load from now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    dont worry, they love eachother really. its brotherly love.
    anna, me-u tmrw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i dont wanna cry about it, but just as i was gonna "become famous" u go and push me in the dark again. and for the worst reply to ur thread. thats outrageous.
    I've a good mind to use my superior powers over you and give u extra work load from now.
    hello listen to yourself,i have said all day that i could not give rep because i had gave it out

ReputationRep:
    Play nice.

From now on, no Way member is to bad-rep any other Way-member. Disobeyance of this rule will result in removal of all status and ejection from the party.

ReputationRep:
    Play nice.

From now on, no Way member is to bad-rep any other Way-member. Disobeyance of this rule will result in removal of all status and ejection from the party.
    Yes..Eric u got that?

ReputationRep:
    Yes..Eric u got that?
    wow, im gonna be famous again..i love u mr white (dont get any ideas)

ReputationRep:
    Yes..Eric u got that?
    who says it wasnt a got member signing my name you can sign anyones name on rep

ReputationRep:
    wow, im gonna be famous again..i love u mr white (dont get any ideas)
    I know all of my followers love me (in a completely platonic way).

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say you did it, Eric. Just make sure that you don't in the future.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say you did it, Eric. Just make sure that you don't in the future.
    Well I still can't give rep, so you're all safe from me. Not that I would ever do such a deceitful thing anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Qualité pas quantité, mon ami.
    You've got Blamps. That should be enough to turn anyone away. He will always drag you down

ReputationRep:
    Could you please try to get this in your head already, we are not trying to compete w/ you, or to make war w/ you, so why would any GOT member do what you are saying? OMG, this is getting so F*****g ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Could you please try to get this in your head already, we are not trying to compete w/ you, or to make war w/ you, so why would any GOT member do what you are saying? OMG, this is getting so F*****g ridiculous!
    still not as ridiculous as "Girls on Top" lol

ReputationRep:
    still not as ridiculous as "Girls on Top" lol
    hehehe what a great name! Why didn't you think of that Mr White?? I'm always on top...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    hehehe what a great name! Why didn't you think of that Mr White?? I'm always on top...
    hello fellow enlightened one, how r u today??

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should join The Way...it's the way to a higher level of supremeness and the knowledge that you are better than everyone else...along with goodwill to all men, a greater understanding, blahblah...these last two are less important

There we go, that's my campaigning for this hour

ReputationRep:
    hello fellow enlightened one, how r u today??
    On top

I'm feeling enlightened, u?

I'm also feeling envious of your higher position :mad: Where is mine????!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should join The Way...it's the way to a higher level of supremeness and the knowledge that you are better than everyone else...along with goodwill to all men, a greater understanding, blahblah...these last two are less important
    You haven't changed your signature.

ReputationRep:
    On top

I'm feeling enlightened, u?

I'm also feeling envious of your higher position :mad: Where is mine????!!
    Keep winning support and Mr White will promote you. Along with some rep.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.