Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    You haven't changed your signature.
    Correct.

ReputationRep:
    Join today!! Membership is free, no gimicks, no cheesy ad campaigns!!

PM Whitey today and enjoy a supreme feeling of inner calm and contentment!!!!!

This offer is for a limited time only Girls On Top and PPU spies need not apply

P.S. Please can i be promoted, all knowing Whitey Sir??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)

This offer is for a limited time only Girls On Top spies need not apply
    The only thing you have to lose to enter is your soul, your sense of morality and your ability to think for yourself.
    The PPU, on the otherhand promotes morality, and encourages members to behave in a way that they believe is best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    The PPU, on the otherhand promotes morality, and encourages members to behave in a way that they believe is best.
    are you trying to say that your members are gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    Umm..."wrong end" and "stick" come to mind!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)

This offer is for a limited time only Girls On Top and PPU spies need not apply

P.S. Please can i be promoted, all knowing Whitey Sir??
    Please stop spamming the board. Posting advertisements every day asking people to join some club, forum or something amounts to spam. Once is fine, but please restrict further discussion of your club to one thread. I don't think people want to hear about it all day, every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Please stop spamming the board. Posting advertisements every day asking people to join some club, forum or something amounts to spam. Once is fine, but please restrict further discussion of your club to one thread. I don't think people want to hear about it all day, every day.
    Don't be so grumpy. Just because you don't like the whole idea, that doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    I am saying that the PPU is about people behaving in a pro-social way. If any of them are gay, then thats up to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Don't be so grumpy. Just because you don't like the whole idea, that doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.
    Well, i agree about flooding with the same sort of promoting posts all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    This is an advert: Join The Way today and you'll recieve a free rep bonus

ReputationRep:
    The only thing you have to lose to enter is your soul, your sense of morality and your ability to think for yourself.
    But you have no members to encourage. Or if you do, you have very few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    But you have no members to encourage. Or if you do, you have very few.
    Yes, but the members of the PPU are promoting a common good.
    And one good person, standing alone, will always win against evil.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but the members of the PPU are promoting a common good.
    And one good person, standing alone, will always win against evil.
    I don't think 1 person can compete against about 22. Although, you can try, but you'll fail miserably.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think 1 person can compete against about 22. Although, you can try, but you'll fail miserably.
    Yes, 1 good person can beat evil, whatever the numbers.
    But people are now supporting the PPU. And the victory would not be mine, it would be the worlds, to celebrate the victory against opression, and power obsessives.

ReputationRep:
    alright who in the way gave me bad rep.

the message says:you are the gayest person in the way and you always let us down.

who wrote that?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 1 good person can beat evil, whatever the numbers.
    But people are now supporting the PPU. And the victory would not be mine, it would be the worlds, to celebrate the victory against opression, and power obsessives.
    People are supporting the PPU? Who?
    It wouldn't be the worlds. For a start, the world isn't on this forum. Secondly, most people like The Way, our member list proves that.

ReputationRep:
    People are supporting the PPU? Who?
    It wouldn't be the worlds. For a start, the world isn't on this forum. Secondly, most people like The Way, our member list proves that.
    The world, in general, would support the ideals the PPU stand for.
    The members list shows a few closed minded individuals, who are obsessed with seeking power, even when it is only an illusion.
    The fact that this forum exists shows that. This forum was built to help people who needed it, in the spirit of co-operation and community.
    And most people on this forum became members for this reason.
    It is a shame that it needs the PPU to remind people of this, but it does.

ReputationRep:
    The world, in general, would support the ideals the PPU stand for.
    The members list shows a few closed minded individuals, who are obsessed with seeking power, even when it is only an illusion.
    The fact that this forum exists shows that. This forum was built to help people who needed it, in the spirit of co-operation and community.
    And most people on this forum became members for this reason.
    It is a shame that it needs the PPU to remind people of this, but it does.
    No, we are not close minded, there are more of us than there are of you, so I don't think you can judge that, really.

Yes, we are members because we need help. But remember, the forum isn't just educational. It's a student forum. We can talk about anything.
    So that's why we have our parties. I don't see what effect it has on you if there's parties. If you don't like them - don't look at them.

ReputationRep:
    No, we are not close minded, there are more of us than there are of you, so I don't think you can judge that, really.

Yes, we are members because we need help. But remember, the forum isn't just educational. It's a student forum. We can talk about anything.
    So that's why we have our parties. I don't see what effect it has on you if there's parties. If you don't like them - don't look at them.
    Yes, because the way's philosophy is about elitism, and becoming more powerful than others, looking down on them because they are not members.
    It affects everyone when people are too wrapped up in factionism and power games to help others.
    The way's philosophy is directly against the reason for the existance of this forum, and that is why i felt the need to begin the PPU.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because the way's philosophy is about elitism, and becoming more powerful than others, looking down on them because they are not members.
    It affects everyone when people are too wrapped up in factionism and power games to help others.
    The way's philosophy is directly against the reason for the existance of this forum, and that is why i felt the need to begin the PPU.
    But we don't look down on people because they're not members. Instead, we realize their mistake of not being fortunate enough to make the decision of joining our party so we therefore invite them and persuade them - to make them see sense.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.