The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
eric bischoff
alright who in the way gave me bad rep.

the message says:you are the gayest person in the way and you always let us down.

who wrote that?

who did :mad: :confused:
Reply 161
ShOcKzZ
This is an advert: Join The Way today and you'll recieve a free rep bonus

Doesn't bother me as long as it stays in one place, i.e. this thread. If you were asking me to join your club, then I'm afraid the answer would be an unconditional no. Who'd want to join any club, society or otherwise which only attracts members through gifts of abstract reputation and empty promises of elitism? Not me!
rahaydenuk
Doesn't bother me as long as it stays in one place, i.e. this thread.

But what if this thread gets moved down and out of use? We'll need a new thread to advertise again because the same people are looking at it and we want new people :smile:
Reply 163
gemgems89
But what if this thread gets moved down and out of use? We'll need a new thread to advertise again because the same people are looking at it and we want new people :smile:

If the thread gets moved down, then it can be brought back up again by replying to it. Constantly posting new threads for the same purpose is know as spamming and restricts the ability to use the forum for its other (intended) purposes.
rahaydenuk
If the thread gets moved down, then it can be brought back up again by replying to it.

Yes I know, but we might need to attract new members, and no new people are reading it.

Never mind though. I'm sure once in a while won't do any harm. :tongue:
Reply 165
Just thought I'd dedicate my 600th post to The Way, and the enlightened members who carry this forum through the daily routine of life.
Reply 166
Sire
Just thought I'd dedicate my 600th post to The Way, and the enlightened members who carry this forum through the daily routine of life.

Well done on the 600th!!!
Reply 167
Sire

I dedicate my 900+ post count to the GOT. Of which I think 100+ are me defending it against "the way" ruffians.
Reply 168
I dedicate my 900+ post count to the GOT. Of which I think 100+ are me defending it against "the way" ruffians.

LMAO, its all in good taste though :smile:
Reply 169
Sire
LMAO, its all in good taste though :smile:

Come join the GOT, we do great titles and got great girls :biggrin:
Reply 170
tommypip
Well done on the 600th!!!

Thanks tommypip mate. You're a member of The Way now I've noticed, as a Senior Provost. Please change your signature accordingly. :wink:
Sire

True dedication.
Congrats fellow member.
Reply 172

hehe, great girls eh? hmmm mmmm mmm tempting mmmmm very tempting :wink:
Reply 173
Sire
hehe, great girls eh? hmmm mmmm mmm tempting mmmmm very tempting :wink:

*Shows a bit of flesh, and bats eyelid*

Oi oi, don't try to steal our valuable members. You're just jealous :tongue:
And, we have better titles, and great boys and girls.
Reply 175
Sire
Thanks tommypip mate. You're a member of The Way now I've noticed, as a Senior Provost. Please change your signature accordingly. :wink:

Really? well I'm honoured!
Reply 176
gemgems89
True dedication.
Congrats fellow member.

aww thanks fellow enlightened one :smile:
tommypip

Well of course, you're one of us.
Reply 178
tommypip

The Way is the true path of enlightenment. We only ask that you try to pass your learning to others.
Reply 179
I dedicate this, my 1035th post, to none other than ME! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending