What was the coolest thing you've ever done? watch

ReputationRep:
    Huh? Come on! Show off!!

ReputationRep:
    at uni???

ReputationRep:
    I think, not just at uni, but 'ever' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Waking up at 4am in a grass verge,without a shirt, covered in sick on the other end of town was quite debauched. Probably winning a certain rugby match though, the adrenaline was better than getting drunk.

ReputationRep:
    I died, once.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    mmm dont know really... once the door of a bus opened and I fell from it although I grab with a hand the open door... but when it turned I fell onto the road... with cars almost crashing around and the only thing I thought was "****! the bus doesnt stop" so i went running to get the bus again... and suddenly I realised that I had all my bones broken :P This was the school bus when I was--- 10?

Actually... this is not cool!!! I think the coolest thing has been to be born!!! :P

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    mmm dont know really... once the door of a bus opened and I fell from it although I grab with a hand the open door... but when it turned I fell onto the road... with cars almost crashing around and the only thing I thought was "****! the bus doesnt stop" so i went running to get the bus again... and suddenly I realised that I had all my bones broken :P This was the school bus when I was--- 10?

Actually... this is not cool!!! I think the coolest thing has been to be born!!! :P
    ten out of ten

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)

Dude it's scarry
    Actually one of my friends had a similar stroy in 8th grade.
    We went out of school after PE and wanted to get on the bus. The bus stop was about 300m from the school so we had to run as quickly as possible. You have to know that polish bus drivers are mean *******s and there is no way they would wait for you. They would make you chase the buss for few meters just to enjoy your pain Anyways, we were running and the buss had opened the doors so we jumped in :me and three friends. We started to rest when we heard a scream "AAAAAA f******!!!!". The last of my friends didn't make it to the bus and the mean, noughty bus driver closed the dor in the same moment when his head was passing them So his head was in the buss but legs were out And the bus******* started to drive the buss all around the place. We were not able to scream to stop the buss since we laughed so much We actually cried from laugh And the dude was actually running next to the buss with his head stuck in the door Imagine how funny it looked like The dude was 2.05m tall So for the drivers behind the buss it was 1.70m of human body running without a head Then some old lady yelled "stop the buss" and the show was over......
    Well it was a cool thing for me but not for my friend. I am pretty sure we were high or something...don't remember though

ReputationRep:
    Why is this tread moved? What does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    ...Received a free hot dog and lovely chinese chow mein (on the same day) by just batting my eye lids and exercising my female attributes- i had to, i was broke! :rolleyes:

It was an experiment that yielded mixed results. Either wearing a St John's uniform gives you authority, or there are just a load of sick people working on festival food stands

ReputationRep:
    I've organised a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday - he's going to see Oasis and have a weekend in Manchester, he wont find out until he's on the train

ReputationRep:
    maybe not cool but one of the funniest things i think i have done was running down the road to catch the bus and i fell over, my ankle sort of twisted sideways, i went head over heels and splayed out on the floor, i burst out laughing and all i could think of was that i'd squashed my pasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    maybe not cool but one of the funniest things i think i have done was running down the road to catch the bus and i fell over, my ankle sort of twisted sideways, i went head over heels and splayed out on the floor, i burst out laughing and all i could think of was that i'd squashed my pasty
    :rofl:

Concerned about the things that reall matter lol.

ReputationRep:
    yep, that was one of the funniest things thats happened to me this year, i can't remember anymore off the top of my head, too many knocks and bumps, i managed to head a football coming down from about 20 foot today, hit it with the wrong part of my head and just collapsed in agony

ReputationRep:
    this one time.. at band camp..

Probably kayaking down a waterfall in the Alps. Not a massive one, obviously, but it was approx 20ft. Stang to buggary when I hit the water, and jacknifed slightly, so ended up capped, but just rolled back over and carried on. Now that's adrenaline... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Cool. I cant say I have a huge amount of experiences. At my old secondary school me and my friends did a charity rounders event with pupils v teachers.. We made them all dress up. It was entertaining. Although these are the kind of teachers that dance to its raining men in topless on the last day of term.. (The males that is..)

Oh the images.

ReputationRep:
    Taking fingerprints, seeing training of police dogs, being with scenes of crimes officers (yes, I'm on work experience with the police. hehe), archery, abseiling.

ReputationRep:
    Played guitar in front of thousands....such good times.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.