Turn on thread page Beta

What was the coolest thing you've ever done? watch

ReputationRep:
    I ate my own head.

No really.

ReputationRep:
    I gave my kidney to my brother, hes still annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Me and about 6 friends once bought 111 loafs of bread for 1p each in a tesco at 1 in the morn and then went to our friends house and filled his porch with every loaf. He had work at 6 in the morn and sed wen he opened the door he just walked through the bread as he wasnt sure if he was dreaming.... that was quite cool

ReputationRep:
    Hearing someone yell "Geek!" at me, and then me slipping in a puddle of mud right infront of them =/..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quinny)
    Me and about 6 friends once bought 111 loafs of bread for 1p each in a tesco at 1 in the morn and then went to our friends house and filled his porch with every loaf. He had work at 6 in the morn and sed wen he opened the door he just walked through the bread as he wasnt sure if he was dreaming.... that was quite cool
    lol, me and my friends bought 200 pieces of shortcake for cheap in Tesco at 3am and proceded to put them through peoples letterboxes.

ReputationRep:
    I was surfing while hurrricane Ivan was passing really close to Barbados, was the sweetest swells ever.

ReputationRep:
    Well to date i spose embarassing a group of pikeys. They were showing off their sub woofers to each other, and I though "im having none of that". 100W bass amp to the window, max volume, best bass solo I could muster.

They were gone within three minutes

Actually, come to think of it, I was a best man at the age of 14. My mum and step dad got married and I was the best man! that was lovely.

But on saturday, the coolest thing Ive done will be having bassed at a big event at the Amersham arms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    Waking up at 4am in a grass verge,without a shirt, covered in sick on the other end of town was quite debauched..
    Not cool though, sadly

ReputationRep:
    i have......

-been searced by the police (in a riot van)while out for a walk with my boyfriend, they thought we had cannabis on us for some weird demented reason.....ok maybe thats not so cool...:rolleyes:

-Oh, sledging on the highest mountain in austria on a plastic bag in the middle of summer, in the snow! lol

- Staying in the same hotel winston churchill has stayed in! lol (not at the same time obviously!! lol)

erm many more when i can think of them!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know it's hard. I'd say, its probably travelling. I've been 2 so many beautiful countries.

One of the best times was this Easter when i went on Netball Tour to Barbados. That was so awesome. It was such a laugh. The coolest part was that our 2 Bajan guides thought that the teams we'd play would smash us, but we showed them, not losing a single match. As the Captain, this made me even more proud. We have been the best school sports tour EVER! That rubbed the guys faces in it, they always brag about how much better rugby is & that we're rubbish. Then we also played the 1st XV rugby when we got back beating them. I've never seen them look so tired, even after a rugby tournament!

ReputationRep:
    omg! The coolest thing I have ever done is racing a brand new BMW M3 around Rockingham race track! Seriously, these beasts have a 3.2 litre, straight six 343bhp engine, 18 inch alloys, and a top speed of 155mph (restricted) I spiggin' loved it!

ReputationRep:
    went to llangollen Gwynedd, wales last year and absailed down a waterfall!

and my little brother is there at this very moment! lucky *******! bloody exams!

ReputationRep:
    I sent a looping netsend (net messenger) message all around the college computers saying "Master, I am here to serve you" which was spoofed with the admins name, and it wouldn't go away for that entire afternoon.....

ReputationRep:
    in the new millennium night
    I was eating pizza with my best friend
    (after not eating pizza for a while)
    and the pizza was the best ever (may be it was as usual )
    we had fun
    and spent all the night over laughing

ReputationRep:
    Not sure really, going to the top of the Eiffel Tower was pretty cool though, and wandering around near the Moulin Rouge at night to take pics of the lights outside the sex shops :p:

ReputationRep:
    i stayed in the freezer of our refrigerator for 1 hour. .coolest thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    i stayed in the freezer of our refrigerator for 1 hour. .coolest thing!

good one

ReputationRep:
    A few years ago I went paintballing with all my friends from secondary school. It was fun, but it also meant something to me because it was the last time we were all together.

And we won too. That was cool.

ReputationRep:
    Been to Iceland, where my Granddad served in the RAF in WW2

ReputationRep:
    It's at times like this that I realise how dull my life is/has been

Michael

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.