Turn on thread page Beta

I do my mum a favour AND SHE GOES MAD! watch

ReputationRep:
    I decided today I would do the washing so I did my stuff first do make sure I knew what I was doing and then I did my mum's. I don't do the washing often but I wanted practise for uni so I sorted them out and washed them and then dried them...she came home and I told her and she went ballastic because two of her skirts were not supposed to be tumbled dryed!

Since I self taught myself to iron and use the washer and dryer I don't think I did a bad job but she went mad with a capital M and they weren't her favourites or new ones!

ReputationRep:
    LOL u can never please them....i *tried* making some sort of dinner for them..
    i made all the other food..then put a jaket potoato in the microwave and the plate it was on started 2 crackle and spark
    she went mental because apparantly u dont put plates with a metal gold rim in the microwave or else they crack.
    had 2 buy a friggen new plate. Oh well lesson learned

ReputationRep:
    Aww. :(

Well, at least you know better next time :)

ReputationRep:
    Refuse to do anything else for her on the grounds that you might do something wrong...

ReputationRep:
    My mum asked me to get her some shopping the other day, but the carpark of the usual supermarket was full so I decided to be helpful and go somewhere else. Then when my mum got home she moaned that the other shop was too expensive and I shouldn't have bothered :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    your mother gave birth to you, i doubt she hangs that favour over you all the time ._.
    just burn a few of her skirts and she;ll forget all about the washing incident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    My mum asked me to get her some shopping the other day, but the carpark of the usual supermarket was full so I decided to be helpful and go somewhere else. Then when my mum got home she moaned that the other shop was too expensive and I shouldn't have bothered :rolleyes:
    They not have 20 bottles of pasta sauce on sale in the other shop or something?

Eat her! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    tell her to stop ****in whinging about you not doing anything then and ask her to ****ing do it herself, all mas are the same, can't ****ing please them.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

People getting mad at thier maa's

ReputationRep:
    they moan if you dont do anything

then they moan when you do one thing worng

you cant pls them but if u done somthing at least you can say weel i tryed to help

ReputationRep:
    I want to leave home now not September! My mum is unbearable and I HATE her. I have already had one headache today and now I have another...I have an exam first thing and I can't constrate one bit!

ReputationRep:
    i just threaten my mum with two things:
    1) State nursing home
    2) Ill remove your internet/network connection!

ReputationRep:
    I love my mum! But I wish she'd react a bit more when my sister swears at her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    I want to leave home now not September! My mum is unbearable and I HATE her. I have already had one headache today and now I have another...I have an exam first thing and I can't constrate one bit!
    Did you manage to sort out all the stuff about student loans or is she still being uncooperative?

And is the exam tomorrow French? I have it too and I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I love my mum! But I wish she'd react a bit more when my sister swears at her.
    Slap your sister and tell her not to be so disrespectful...

ReputationRep:
    I would never swear in front of my parents, never mind at them. I agree, give her a slap and tell her to show some respect. Alternatively, volunteer her for the Army!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    Did you manage to sort out all the stuff about student loans or is she still being uncooperative?

And is the exam tomorrow French? I have it too and I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck x x
    Yes to both. My mum sent the form off and I am soo not looking to French - you know if the essay question do we get a choice or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    I would never swear in front of my parents, never mind at them. I agree, give her a slap and tell her to show some respect. Alternatively, volunteer her for the Army!
    Or Trisha if your mum is fine with it as well!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I don't like those programs, going on National TV and telling the country about your family problems, or my personal favourite is the "Im Gay but my parents dont know" type, they will do now!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.