Turn on thread page Beta

What is your daily food consumption? watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine is shreddies with a cup of tea, then orange juice. for dinner or lunch or whatever it is that you have at about 12pm i have well it used to be ham sandwich but i like tuna fish or lemon curd :p: who likes lemon curd i have a muffin then for tea something with beans like fish fingers and i mean the food or chicken kievs.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. You eat a lot. I get by on barely a sandwich for breakfast, more often than not no lunch and a very sparse dinner. It's not healthy, but I'm just not hungry.

ReputationRep:
    No brekkie.....rarely have lunch..a bit of dinner

ReputationRep:
    I eat a ****ing shitload, always have breakfast, usually a few sandwiches and cup of tea, lunch could be anything, usually about 500 cals worth and then a big dinner, which would probably be about 1000-1200 cals followed by a late snack of about 300. I have a large appetite, although I am 6ft 3 and male and do to an immense amount of excerise - therefore I don't get fat, it's qualitaaayyyy.

ReputationRep:
    No breakfast, usually a 6" Subway for lunch (cheap with a Snapfax card) and a decent sized dinner.

Really bad for the over-consumption of Irn Bru though.

ReputationRep:
    to bloody much!!!! :mad:

depends. somedays i eat very little, other days i never stop eating. iv just had a bacon sandwich and im 1/3 thru a box of cereal

and i never put on any weight

ReputationRep:
    I usually eat hardly anything due to having hardly any appetite whatsoever, but of late (during exams) I've eaten like a fat moose and I feel awful!

ReputationRep:
    Loads of you eat barely anything!!! I eat too much, though not as much as when I was 10 and used to go out to the shop with my best friend just so we could buy a bucketload of sweets which we would then eat. I try to cut back now but I'm a total foodaholic, I control it so I don't get obese though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    to bloody much!!!! :mad:
    Why, are you what we call a 'big girl?'

ReputationRep:
    What I don't get is people who only eat when they're hungry....does anyone else eat because they enjoy it and like the taste? Oh dear, I sound like I have compulsive eating disorder or something but I don't, really stop talking....NOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    i eat a hell of alot
    people tel me im lucky im still considerably "small"
    jus cos u eat alot doesnt mean ur "big"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    What I don't get is people who only eat when they're hungry....does anyone else eat because they enjoy it and like the taste? Oh dear, I sound like I have compulsive eating disorder or something but I don't, really stop talking....NOW.
    i eat when i like something, usually all the time
    if im hungry ill normall eat anything, even if i dont like it

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're sitting jabbering to yourself you're writing rather than talking.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast - raisen bran

Lunch - boots shapers meal/pasta/toast depending on if I'm at home or at college

Tea - whatever my mum cooks

ReputationRep:
    i counted calories for a day and i was eating more than 3000 . the amount i eat seems to depend on the season- in winter i eat loads more but these few days im living on ice cream, ice, fruit and pistachios

ReputationRep:
    I have a bowl of cereal and a glass of apple juice for breakfast, a sandwich and some fruit for lunch and then a bigger meal for my tea, usually a pasta meal or something like that. If I'm hungry I might snack on a cereal bar or more fruit, just depends

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're sitting jabbering to yourself you're writing rather than talking.
    huh?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    huh?
    :confused:
    Ignore him he's just being pedantic. He means you are tryping things rather than saying them out loud, but it's not important :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    are you looking for a slap? :mad:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.