Turn on thread page Beta

What is your daily food consumption? watch

ReputationRep:
    Arg I think I eat too much :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Ignore him he's just being pedantic. He means you are tryping things rather than saying them out loud, but it's not important :rolleyes:
    right! :rolleyes: thanx
    what can i say... hes a genius :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    What I don't get is people who only eat when they're hungry....does anyone else eat because they enjoy it and like the taste?
    I do! :cheers: I eat an excessive amount.... thank God for a fast metabolism because I don't really gain weight. I'm not going to even post what I eat because next to most people on here I look like a pig :rolleyes: I've just eaten two bars of Dairy Milk purely for the sake of it (and this is after 3 big meals and numerous snacks all day, oh and half a bunch of grapes just before the chocolate...)

ReputationRep:
    I eat a vast amount. Three Weetabix and some All Bran for breakfast, some fruit in the mid morning, usually poached eggs or pasta for lunch, a tin of tuna/salmon mid afternoon and some more fruit, then some dinner - usually pretty carb high, jacket potatoes, some kind of noodle dish, or more pasta. Then more fruit in the evening before bed.

ReputationRep:
    not nearly enough!

ReputationRep:
    No breakfast, lunchtime i'll usually have a chicken tikka baguette followed by either a pot noodle or a roll and chips (yes i'm a greedy pig and eat all of that in 50 minutes). When i get home from school i normally eat biscuits or crisps then i have my dinner and late at night i just binge on any snacks i can find that i want to eat. Night time is when i eat the most for some reason. Especially when i wake up in the middle of the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i eat when i like something, usually all the time
    if im hungry ill normall eat anything, even if i dont like it
    same - food's just too good to say no to
    fortunately, sports and general metabolism have kept that fact from showing

ReputationRep:
    On a normal day like today I'll have no breakfast, a sandwich and some crisps for lunch and a normal dinner. Tonight it was prawn and salmon salad.

I do snack between meals - usually a babybel or a few mini sausages or a yummo sausage roll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    On a normal day like today I'll have no breakfast, a sandwich and some crisps for lunch and a normal dinner. Tonight it was prawn and salmon salad.

I do snack between meals - usually a babybel or a few mini sausages or a yummo sausage roll.
    Remind me to rep you for the babybel mentioning

muah

--

Edit - repped :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    Remind me to rep you for the babybel mentioning

muah

--

Edit - repped :cool:
    Awww....thankers :love:

They do kick some serious ass though - they are little cheesy lumps of heaven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    right! :rolleyes: thanx
    what can i say... hes a genius :rolleyes:
    Yes indeed I am, i'd prefer to say I was playing Devil's Advocat rather than being pedantic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Arg I think I eat too much :mad:
    Are you also a big girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    are you looking for a slap? :mad:
    Are you going to slap me with your big belly?

You didn't answer my question, are you overweight? (is that more politically correct?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)

You didn't answer my question, are you overweight? (is that more politically correct?)
    what does it matter? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    what does it matter? :confused:
    EXACTLY!!!

Dudes get so homotional...

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha ha! I didn't want to find that funny but I did *ashamed*

I don't have a particularly fast metabolism (actually, I can't tell because if I did I'd probably eat too much for it to compete!) but I do taekwon-do and play squash, so that helps. Also, even though I still often eat too much, I do watch it and occasionally go through successful dieting periods I know yoyo dieting is bad but I can't help it Having said that, I've put on a bit of weight recently but that's because it's exam time so it's perfectly justifiable

Anyway, Woodsy, quite a lot of girls think they're too fat (even when they're not - with some of my friends it's ridiculous) so I guess you won't be able to tell by any answer that she gives.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't mind, I was only joking. Apologies to everyone. Gossip Girl - who gives a **** if you are? I was only asking originally because you said you eat too much, so I put two and two together. Then you neg repped me so I felt obliged to retaliate lol

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't mind, I was only joking. Apologies to everyone. Gossip Girl - who gives a **** if you are? I was only asking originally because you said you eat too much, so I put two and two together. Then you neg repped me so I felt obliged to retaliate lol
    [Bravehearts] QUICK TO BACK DOWN!! [/Bravehearts]

ReputationRep:
    Nah nah nah, i was seriously only messing about - in fact I didn't even know if anyone was a 'big girl' it was all assumption, so you could say I wasn't ****ging anyone lol (knows that that will not be said by anyone.)

ReputationRep:
    Are you also a big girl?
    erm... I don't think so... :confused:
    but I do think I eat too much

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.