Turn on thread page Beta

What is your daily food consumption? watch

ReputationRep:
    coco pops....lots of apples and bananas till lunch...netin...sandwich..dinner ...stnrdr rice and curry job...hehe

ReputationRep:
    Well it just depends...

Yesterday I had a cup of tea for breakfast
    For Lunch I had a homemade bean burger and a glass of orange juice
    For dinner I had bean sprout curry with chappatis, yogurt and rice

ReputationRep:
    too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    I actually don't mind, I was only joking. Apologies to everyone. Gossip Girl - who gives a **** if you are? I was only asking originally because you said you eat too much, so I put two and two together. Then you neg repped me so I felt obliged to retaliate lol
    so you started ****ging me as wel!
    typical :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i'll have a bowl of cereal 4 brekkie, a sandwich 4 lunch and then a pasta or somthing 4 dinner and maybe a bit of fruit and/or a chocolate bar 4 a snack

ReputationRep:
    I have a piece of toast for breakfast with a cup of tea, then a sandwich or something and tea for lunch, then tea in the middle of the afternoon, then usually a meal like meat & 3 veg and pudding for dinner, and then maybe popcorn for a snack.

ReputationRep:
    when i worked it out i averages at about 5000 claories a day

ReputationRep:
    ive been eating way too much since exams started!

today i had ricicles for brekkie

vegetable soup for lunch, along with a yoghurt and bag of crisps...

and maybe a few jaffa cakes...lol

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: a yogurt, any flavour except banana (cerial is optional, maybe mix with yogurt) and either glas of orange juice if I have any in, if not then a glas of milk
    Lunch: some fruit (normally peaches as they are cheapest, 8 for 1€), sometimes a tomato, salad and cheese sandwich
    Dinner: vegetable pizza with feta cheese topping!
    I also love indian cooking, pasta things, lasanges and potato bakes - but most days I have a yummy pizza (easy to cook and - have I mentioned yummy yet? )

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Cornetto and a milkshake
    Dinner: I'll probably have some chicken or something
    Tea: A few coffees and some crisps

ReputationRep:
    Far too much

ReputationRep:
    whatever i want whenever i want

except today

I think I eat far too much. Today I have actually eaten ok as I had some toast for breakfast and some apple & mango juice then a cheese and ham sandwich for lunch. mmmm wednesleydale cheese. For dinner I am having a minted lamb steak and some vegetables I think although I am in a chip eating mood!! I shall also have an apple probably. I do think I might go to the gym tonight...

Since finishing school for exams I do think my eating is more undercontrol as we never have much in the house whereas at school I go the shop a lot. The other thing is this last week I havn't felt like eating much of an evening meal because of the warm weather. I also never eat one on Tuesdays as I go out at 4.30 and get in at 9.30 after drama and I am never hungry after that...

Yesterday I was bad and snacked on a toffee crisp (mmmm ) a bag of quavers and some ice cream..hence the fat feeling today

ReputationRep:
    5300 Kcal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    Mine is shreddies with a cup of tea, then orange juice. for dinner or lunch or whatever it is that you have at about 12pm i have well it used to be ham sandwich but i like tuna fish or lemon curd :p: who likes lemon curd i have a muffin then for tea something with beans like fish fingers and i mean the food or chicken kievs.
    i eat waaay too much!

brekkie- coco pops and a cuppa tea
    mid morning- flapjack... its an addiction
    lunch- sandwich
    dinner- well 2nite i had mini hotdogs and spaghetti

ReputationRep:
    anything with rice.

ReputationRep:
    two bowls of cereal two bacon two sausage two egg two hash brown

sandwich bowl of soup bread and cheese chocolate

cheese toasty

Hot meal with meat and veg followed by hot pudding with custard or cream

Toast

And you said you ate too much

ReputationRep:
    hi, i've been on the low gi diet for a few months now, and is working really well. in fact, tis the only diet i've ever stuck to. so at the moment am eating healthy low gi food. for example today i have eaten....
    pink grapefruit for brekkie
    large tuna salad (homemade) for lunch
    cherries as a snack
    bulgar wheat and roasted vegetables for dinner
    and loads of water

ReputationRep:
    * Couple of boiled sweets in the car driving to work
    * Cereal bar or two when I get to work
    * Yoghurt about 10am
    * A couple of biscuits about 11am
    * Lunch - usually go out and buy a sandwich from Greggs or a meal deal from Boots
    * Get home - eat whatever I can find, eg bread, crisps and dips etc.
    * Dinner - usually pretty calorie laden
    * Late night snack, whatever I can find

Also whenever anyone at work has a birthday (often) you can add a cake or cookie to that.

Should I be a heffer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    * Couple of boiled sweets in the car driving to work
    * Cereal bar or two when I get to work
    * Yoghurt about 10am
    * A couple of biscuits about 11am
    * Lunch - usually go out and buy a sandwich from Greggs or a meal deal from Boots
    * Get home - eat whatever I can find, eg bread, crisps and dips etc.
    * Dinner - usually pretty calorie laden
    * Late night snack, whatever I can find

Also whenever anyone at work has a birthday (often) you can add a cake or cookie to that.

Should I be a heffer?
    most of that is extremely 'light' food

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.