Turn on thread page Beta

What is your daily food consumption? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    most of that is extremely 'light' food
    What, sweets, chocolate, bicuits, bread and crisps? Plus my dad's cooking is full of fat and I put butter on everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    What, sweets, chocolate, bicuits, bread and crisps? Plus my dad's cooking is full of fat and I put butter on everything!
    bread's fine - crisps and sweets are fine - chocolate hmm yeah maybe but it's probably the meals that put most weight on

ReputationRep:
    I go for pub lunches far too often as well. I always eat chips and mayonnaise.....so bad! And in my favourite pub they do chips with cheese melted all over and chilli con carne on top......mmmmm.......but again very bad.

ReputationRep:
    I always make sure I eat breakfast. I don’t really eat a lot for lunch unless I’m out with friends. I’ll generally have an apple and banana or something like that. Then I’ll eat whatever’s cooked for dinner. I'm pretty lucky because I don't like crisps and chips or mayonnaise really.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Usually hunny nut cornflakes or something
    Lunch: Erm... sometimes a sandwhich, or a pasty from greggs...
    Dinner: What ever my parents cook for us.
    Snacks: Apple, water.

ReputationRep:
    a typical thursday... or what i had yesterday...

breakfast: 3 mugs of coffee, 3 boiled eggs, 6 pieces of toast, 2 bananas and cream...
    break: 2 oranges, 2 glasses of milk...
    dinner: 4 ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber & lettuce tramscotchers. two apples. 2 glasses of some wierd fruit juice stuff thats well nice...
    mid-afternoon snack: white magnum ice-cream, orange, couple of crackers and cheese
    tea: roast beef, yorkshire pud, vedgabubbles. strawberries and cream. cup of tea.
    last thing: 3 glasses of milk, biscuits

i tend to eat what i want as i do a fair but of the cooking. i already know tommorrow i'm having steak pie for lucnh and bbq for tea. today however is friday, ergo no meat therefore pizza for dinner and chippy tea.

edit: and for the record it doesnt show :rolleyes: 6ft1, 12 and half stone.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel like such a freak now, seeing how many people miss meals.

I don't often have breakfast cos I'm (constantly) running late and don't have the time.

For the same reason, I rarely have lunch (usually I don't have the time to make a sandwich before I go. Sometimes i buy it, though i run out of cash pretty fast)

I know missing meals is really bad, because one tends to overeat to compensate.

I usually have something sweet for afternoon tea - i make biscuits or cake. Then I have a pretty big dinner (fish and chips tonight).

I used to drink three or fours cups of strong tea a day, but i've broken my caffeine addiction.

ReputationRep:
    I am skinny Mostly nothing, I drink alot though about 6 cans of coke a day and a packet of cola bottles is my daily eat.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.