The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
If a girl has had anything large, she will prefer that :wink:

Until she has, she will say average is good or size doesn't matter...Now when a girl gets with a big guy that could be painful. Having said that my 8x6 tool fits with ease into my gf but other girls have said it would rip them in two etc. Maybe my gf has an endowed vagina. The average vagina stretches about 6" they say. I think it stretches more, dependin on how turned on the girl is.

But anyway, for most people will only experience the average and not above average, large or huge. So size doesn't matter to most women because they for one don't usually know how big penises can get...

Also for the girls saying 'all my boyfriends have been huge' well that's impossible. Guys lie about their size, the only way to be sure is to whip out a ruler and measure correctly. For more tips and discussion on this subject visit www.lpsg.org its another forum.

**NB***

A girl CAN feel all the way inside her vagina. The only 3-4" thing is complete BS. I know this first hand :wink:
A girl CAN feel all the way inside her vagina. The only 3-4" thing is complete BS. I know this first hand

Are you trying to tell everyone that not only do you have a penis, but also a vagina :O

Thaz amazing, can i shake your hand and tell you how brave i think you are for coming out with something so personal.
sanelunatic
Are you trying to tell everyone that not only do you have a penis, but also a vagina :O

Thaz amazing, can i shake your hand and tell you how brave i think you are for coming out with something so personal.

:rofl: :rofl:
Reply 43
No I mean a girl can feel how far in my penis is, and she likes it deep.
Reply 44
jesus tmg into yourself much? as a gay man i can safely say that bigger does NOT always equal better!

I know the question was directed at girls but I'm bored so there
Reply 45
I'm not into myself in any way, I was only answering a question :P
One technique i'd like to offer to making the penis seem larger..is to shave (or pluck) the hairs where the penis shaft meets the stomach/body, as this leaves more penis 'on show' than normal and makes it appear larger.

Also loosing weight means more penis is on show and therefore seems larger.

So whilst the actual penis doesnt become bigger, your confidence and mood improves.
Reply 47
feelthesunshine
A perfect circle in cross-section? I doubt it.

I'm sure that it would give a suitably accurate answer.

[EDIT] Take 3 measurements of diameter if you really want to and take the average.

..... or just use a tape :rolleyes:
Reply 48
Mad Vlad
..... or just use a tape :rolleyes:

It might be a bit optimistic.
Rooftopcowboy
One technique i'd like to offer to making the penis seem larger..is to shave (or pluck) the hairs where the penis shaft meets the stomach/body, as this leaves more penis 'on show' than normal and makes it appear larger.

Also loosing weight means more penis is on show and therefore seems larger.

So whilst the actual penis doesnt become bigger, your confidence and mood improves.

FALSE ADVERTIsing! - BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!
Reply 50
Amzybaby24
FALSE ADVERTIsing! - BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!

Girls wear padded bras so what's the problem? I shave, not to make it look bigger cos it already is :wink:

I just like it that way and it saves getting the hairs trapped in places.
peah....amzys comment was very rich tmg...that was a good point there.
Reply 52
Is 5 inches erect small?
I think we should have a "Who has the biggest one?" thread.
Reply 54
SamTheMan
I think we should have a "Who has the biggest one?" thread.

hehehe. Like the guys are gonna tell the truth.
Or "Which is better? One large penis or two average size ones?"

I actually have four penises of various size and colour.
Reply 56
cheesecakebobby
Or "Which is better? One large penis or two average size ones?"

I actually have four penises of various size and colour.

Your dildos don't count!
trixx
Your dildos don't count!

Damn.

What about the ones that most TSR members have growing out of their heads?
Reply 58
james101
Is 5 inches erect small?

What do you think?
Reply 59
-TMG-
No I mean a girl can feel how far in my penis is, and she likes it deep.

Nah thats rubbish, you either don't have an 8" penis or you've never had sex, I don't really want to go into the size of my penis but lets say our sizes aren't dis-similar, and whenever I've gone "balls deep" it hurts big style, with all the girls I've slept with.

Apparantly banging into the cervix is the same sensation is being kicked in the balls..bet they love it deep..

Latest

Trending

Trending