Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If a girl has had anything large, she will prefer that

Until she has, she will say average is good or size doesn't matter...Now when a girl gets with a big guy that could be painful. Having said that my 8x6 tool fits with ease into my gf but other girls have said it would rip them in two etc. Maybe my gf has an endowed vagina. The average vagina stretches about 6" they say. I think it stretches more, dependin on how turned on the girl is.

But anyway, for most people will only experience the average and not above average, large or huge. So size doesn't matter to most women because they for one don't usually know how big penises can get...

Also for the girls saying 'all my boyfriends have been huge' well that's impossible. Guys lie about their size, the only way to be sure is to whip out a ruler and measure correctly. For more tips and discussion on this subject visit www.lpsg.org its another forum.

**NB***

A girl CAN feel all the way inside her vagina. The only 3-4" thing is complete BS. I know this first hand

ReputationRep:
    A girl CAN feel all the way inside her vagina. The only 3-4" thing is complete BS. I know this first hand
    Are you trying to tell everyone that not only do you have a penis, but also a vagina :O

Thaz amazing, can i shake your hand and tell you how brave i think you are for coming out with something so personal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanelunatic)
    Are you trying to tell everyone that not only do you have a penis, but also a vagina :O

Thaz amazing, can i shake your hand and tell you how brave i think you are for coming out with something so personal.
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No I mean a girl can feel how far in my penis is, and she likes it deep.

ReputationRep:
    jesus tmg into yourself much? as a gay man i can safely say that bigger does NOT always equal better!

I know the question was directed at girls but I'm bored so there

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into myself in any way, I was only answering a question :P

ReputationRep:
    One technique i'd like to offer to making the penis seem larger..is to shave (or pluck) the hairs where the penis shaft meets the stomach/body, as this leaves more penis 'on show' than normal and makes it appear larger.

Also loosing weight means more penis is on show and therefore seems larger.

So whilst the actual penis doesnt become bigger, your confidence and mood improves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    A perfect circle in cross-section? I doubt it.
    I'm sure that it would give a suitably accurate answer.

[EDIT] Take 3 measurements of diameter if you really want to and take the average.

..... or just use a tape :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    ..... or just use a tape :rolleyes:
    It might be a bit optimistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    One technique i'd like to offer to making the penis seem larger..is to shave (or pluck) the hairs where the penis shaft meets the stomach/body, as this leaves more penis 'on show' than normal and makes it appear larger.

Also loosing weight means more penis is on show and therefore seems larger.

So whilst the actual penis doesnt become bigger, your confidence and mood improves.

FALSE ADVERTIsing! - BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    FALSE ADVERTIsing! - BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!
    Girls wear padded bras so what's the problem? I shave, not to make it look bigger cos it already is

I just like it that way and it saves getting the hairs trapped in places.

ReputationRep:
    peah....amzys comment was very rich tmg...that was a good point there.

ReputationRep:
    Is 5 inches erect small?

ReputationRep:
    I think we should have a "Who has the biggest one?" thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I think we should have a "Who has the biggest one?" thread.
    hehehe. Like the guys are gonna tell the truth.

ReputationRep:
    Or "Which is better? One large penis or two average size ones?"

I actually have four penises of various size and colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    Or "Which is better? One large penis or two average size ones?"

I actually have four penises of various size and colour.
    Your dildos don't count!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    Your dildos don't count!
    Damn.

What about the ones that most TSR members have growing out of their heads?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    Is 5 inches erect small?
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    No I mean a girl can feel how far in my penis is, and she likes it deep.
    Nah thats rubbish, you either don't have an 8" penis or you've never had sex, I don't really want to go into the size of my penis but lets say our sizes aren't dis-similar, and whenever I've gone "balls deep" it hurts big style, with all the girls I've slept with.

Apparantly banging into the cervix is the same sensation is being kicked in the balls..bet they love it deep..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.