Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    What do you think?
    Is that your size?

If it is, it's average. Unless you meet a size queen, you should not have any problems in your love life. Just in case you were worried...
    It's far from big though. Something you probably know.

Just an honest response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    hehehe. Like the guys are gonna tell the truth.
    I will. Mine's 9 inches. Anyone beat that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I will. Mine's 9 inches. Anyone beat that?
    Ok. Yeah i know mine is average. Its a little over 5 inches, i just wanted other people to say so i know. So many people say they have 6/7 inches which i find out to believe, ok 6 but 7!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    Ok. Yeah i know mine is average. Its a little over 5 inches, i just wanted other people to say so i know. So many people say they have 6/7 inches which i find out to believe, ok 6 but 7!
    6 is the average but you have to keep in mind that you will always get the impression that it's bigger because
    1) guys exaggerate their size even to themselves and even most statistics are based on guys' honesty...
    2) You're hardly going to be shouting out your size to your mates if you have a 3 inch penis. The only ones who would even consider mentioning it are those which are well-endowed

By the age of 15, I thought the average was something like 8 considering the claims from friends.

ReputationRep:
    The average in the uk is 5" actually

ReputationRep:
    im about 1 3/4" above average then, ideal

ReputationRep:
    7" guess im second

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter though! its how you perform that matters..

ReputationRep:
    Please i dont like to bragg but i go for hours not minutes

ReputationRep:
    so you dont like to bragg but you felt the need to just now? strange..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    The average in the uk is 5" actually
    probably but there are no proper statistics. Indeed you should probably take statistics from Durex or Kinsey (in whose surveys, guys just said their size) and knock off at least half an inch.

ReputationRep:
    What I don't get is, people actually get a ruler and measure their piece! Crazy stuff I tell ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam_boy)
    What I don't get is, people actually get a ruler and measure their piece! Crazy stuff I tell ya
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    It really doesn't matter unless you have an extremely small or huge penis. It might just be that the men with smaller penises are actually better lovers, because the guys with the big cocks assume that they're superlovers and don't make that much of an effort. This is just speculation, though. I've done a bit of empirical research on the subject but not enough to call my theory scientifically valid.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's 5" tbh, it's about 5.5". I've had a look in a few official/well regarded magazines and articles off the net and it's generally agreed that about 5.5" is average - The stats saying 6" average always relies on mens own answer (exaggerative lol) or doesn't cover all races etc.

I'd say you could class 5" as average given a range say, but i'd say it's slightly small, but not like "your penis is small" if you get me.

ReputationRep:
    I would too if I had a penis! Not that it matters that much, but it'd be nice to know anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    They were marketing their Platinum Rabbit as a substitute for a partner... hehe well that was when my friend Kim dragged me around dildo shopping :rolleyes: The sales assistant was making that point quite avidly.
    I know the guy who platted them things in Platinum, they usually plate ships and things like that. His son's one of my best mates and his ex was constantly asking for one for free for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone saw any of "My penis and I" on BBC3 they asked a leading doctor on penises what the average size was...he said, in the UK, the average size is 5".

There, debate over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    so you dont like to bragg but you felt the need to just now? strange..
    just telling it as it is...no need for hostility :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    EGO, man...its the minds food

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.