Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Given that the average vagina length is 5", 6" when aroused, anything more seems like a waste tbh.

ReputationRep:
    That's what they say, and that may be true but the ex took it all easily. However she was really horny and always wet. They also say girls can only feel the first 4 inches...which is a lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Given that the average vagina length is 5", 6" when aroused, anything more seems like a waste tbh.
    That's not even the issue. As far as I know, a girl is stimulated on the side by the girth, not by length... but that's just what I thought.

ReputationRep:
    Size doesn't matter per se, but there's definitely something about a perfect fit

ReputationRep:
    They also say girls can only feel the first 4 inches...which is a lie.
    without having a vagina, you're not technically qualified to say whether that is a fallacy or not :p:

That's not even the issue. As far as I know, a girl is stimulated on the side by the girth, not by length... but that's just what I thought.
    exactly..its the girth that matters...because if it doesnt even touch the sides..whats the use?!

ReputationRep:
    I've read discussions in the 'Women's Issues' section of LPSG, and they all say they CAN feel deep inside them. The ex felt it too, especially when she was on top...

Also, there are size queens on LPSG, but only a few. They have an anatomical NEED for a large penis, as well as the enjoyment they get visually. Some of the girls can take 9" inside them, and need that to orgasm. Most other girls just happened to find a hung partner and want advice/help in handling it, or have never had a large penis but would like to. As you can probably tell, its a mature site and you can talk about anythin there Maybe its too sexual for this site lol. *Ducks and hides*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    But there are areas inside that feel good when stimulated but can't be reached by some people. And girth is all very well, but I wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable.

I think the girth + women only feeling a few centimetres is something that's banded around by magazines and websites, but isn't actually the truth. Perhaps one woman said it and then suddenly it became gospel.

ReputationRep:
    hehe bless ya.
    yeah ive no doubt that i can feel more than the first four inches. maybe the person who said that was having sex with someone with a 4 inch penis :-\

well there's all sorts of different strokes for different folks (so to speak :p: ) so it doesnt surprise me that a big penis brings enjoyment visually. Id rather look at a big one than a small one, granted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    But there are areas inside that feel good when stimulated but can't be reached by some people. And girth is all very well, but I wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable.

I think the girth + women only feeling a few centimetres is something that's banded around by magazines and websites, but isn't actually the truth. Perhaps one woman said it and then suddenly it became gospel.
    I see :eek: well thanks for clarifying that. But it's a lot about the position you're in. To stimulate certain areas you need to get into that position... but I'm not sure you mods want to get into that discussion...

ReputationRep:
    Girth is good but not as good as you think. My penis is 6" girth which probably feels good inside a girl, but I've never had a blowjob. And mine isn't that thick, at LPSG there are guys with 7" and 8" girths, who have a lot of trouble, as you can probably imagine.

Madame Zora at the LPSG said 'the 'women can only feel 4"' is BS written by nerdy scientists with little dicks' lol. She's cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Girth is good but not as good as you think. My penis is 6" girth which probably feels good inside a girl, but I've never had a blowjob.
    What exactly is the point of this sentence?

ReputationRep:
    There are two sentences. The second is a justification of the first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    There are two sentences. The second is a justification of the first.
    You're saying that you'll never received oral sex because you have 6 inch girth? Lol... trust me, a lot of guys would not get any if that was the reason.

ReputationRep:
    No they wouldn't. You believe every guy who tells you he has a six inch girth? Or you have sucked on a lot of dicks that size? It may be easy to fellate a 6" thick penis, I don't know. I do know that its size at least scares girls and puts them off even trying.

ReputationRep:
    LOL this thread is a good laugh. 4 to 5 is the average girth. Enough said.

ReputationRep:
    4.7" is the average girth. An inch extra girth adds a lot. go to <link removed> and ask if you don't believe me.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. I laughed for a couple of minutes after clicking on that link.

ReputationRep:
    how the heck can yo u have so many forums about penis size??

ReputationRep:
    Its quite funny when your penis has the same circumferance as some peoples wrists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    LOL this thread is a good laugh. 4 to 5 is the average girth. Enough said.
    samtheman, i don't know how many men's penis you have seen but you seem to know a lot about them And i'm also pretty sure you've not got and have never had a vagina so I don't really see how you can go around telling girls what they are feeling. Sounds to me like you're a patronising fool, or you're trying to make up for having a small penis - or both.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.