The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good luck for them retakes!

Yeh, i'm doing Maths. And accomodation, well i've applied for Broadgate...i wanted to go self catering...

N broadgate's the nearest one to uni park aint it...so yeah...but still waitin to hear from them man. I might call them tomorrow actually, cause everyone else on here seems to have got theirs lol, they're darkin me!! ...Need my mind put at rest!

Where did u stay first year then?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
mizzy87
Good luck for them retakes!

Yeh, i'm doing Maths. And accomodation, well i've applied for Broadgate...i wanted to go self catering...

N broadgate's the nearest one to uni park aint it...so yeah...but still waitin to hear from them man. I might call them tomorrow actually, cause everyone else on here seems to have got theirs lol, they're darkin me!! ...Need my mind put at rest!

Where did u stay first year then?

same here havn't got mine Ive just got ucas letter. its killin me and this portal thing I cant sign in! :eek:
Reply 22
seeen! yeh broadgates coochie...nuff of my bredrens lived there last year!

I was at St Peters man.. wicked, wicked times!

People dont really know what, who, where SPC is init! but boi, truss me, we was loud enuff last year errrybody knows who we are now!! :biggrin:

i'm sure you'll get broadgate...da place is biiig! get me!

where bouts in london u live? east west nort or sout gyal!?!?
Reply 23
where u applied to stay unemployable
skanz
where u applied to stay unemployable

university park (i think,) how about u?
Reply 25
i'm in one biiiig ass sexxxy house!! :biggrin:

second year init :wink:
Reply 26
unemployable
same here havn't got mine Ive just got ucas letter. its killin me and this portal thing I cant sign in! :eek:

yep same lol...and i still need to bloody send it off.

the portal thingy... ur username will be ps_enterucasnumber, password is ur date of birth in dis format, eg. 12jun87
mizzy87
yep same lol...and i still need to bloody send it off.

the portal thingy... ur username will be ps_enterucasnumber, password is ur date of birth in dis format, eg. 12jun87

yep tryed that got " your account has been disabled". any ideas? :frown:

have you checked out the timetables yet? they're online
Reply 28
skanz
seeen! yeh broadgates coochie...nuff of my bredrens lived there last year!

I was at St Peters man.. wicked, wicked times!

People dont really know what, who, where SPC is init! but boi, truss me, we was loud enuff last year errrybody knows who we are now!! :biggrin:

i'm sure you'll get broadgate...da place is biiig! get me!

where bouts in london u live? east west nort or sout gyal!?!?

St Peters Court, that's my 3rd choice i think lol. The only thing is, its kinda far from University Park init, i can't be doin bus rides to lectures everyday!

And i'm reppin north-west ldn :biggrin:

U from london?
Reply 29
unemployable
yep tryed that got " your account has been disabled". any ideas? :frown:

lol that sounds scary :eek: . Email nottingham init, they'll probably tell u whats happening.

unemployable
have you checked out the timetables yet? they're online

yeh saw it, it looks confusing tho...need to try and spend proper time looking at it lol, to try n get my head round it!
mizzy87
lol that sounds scary :eek: . Email nottingham init, they'll probably tell u whats happening.

yeh saw it, it looks confusing tho...need to try and spend proper time looking at it lol, to try n get my head round it!

lol tell me about it. got 1 which as alday wed and thurs free cant be real?? what you studying?

ooo good plan will do thanks! :smile:
Reply 31
unemployable
lol tell me about it. got 1 which as alday wed and thurs free cant be real?? what you studying?

ooo good plan will do thanks! :smile:

i'm doin maths...u?
Reply 32
Reppin norf weezy huh!?! mans str8 up wesssst get me...none fi da norf or south west..jus west bredren!! :wink:

and yeh, SPC is a likkle bit far from campus, bout 20 mins walk not too bad..

wer u from unemployable
mizzy87
i'm doin maths...u?

chemistry was gonna do maths but the aab entry requ put me off!!
skanz
wer u from unemployable

hi yea from bham. u?
Reply 35
lol u know it...all about the norf west.

West don't really get recognised init lol...everyone either from north west or south west ...but yeh, ur reppin so its all good lol.

st peters..is that a 20 min walk from uni park?! or jubilee?

u know broadgate yeah, how far is that from uni park? especially from the maths department? saaafe.
Reply 36
West dont get recognise?! ............hmmm.... what to do what to do!!

you know what, i'ma let that one sliiiiide.....dats strike one doe gyal, best watch it!! :wink:

and st peters is like 25 mins from Campus, 5-10 from jubi at da most!

unemployed, where in bham?! u a boy/gal? im from London init..
Reply 37
skanz
West dont get recognise?! ............hmmm.... what to do what to do!!

you know what, i'ma let that one sliiiiide.....dats strike one doe gyal, best watch it!! :wink:

Loll...nahh.. but like say people who are from somewhere like ealing or acton yeah, they generally say they're from north west...and then heads from hounslow or suttin might say they're from south west!!

But aite yeah, big up west london lol.
Reply 38
U bafflin me now darlin!!!!....

Mans from A-TOWN Acton Vale West 3!! ...no where near Norf West!!

If you know peeps beggin Norf West and dey from Acton or Ealing, tell em bunnn out!! get me!! Repaaazent ya town....

but yeh..cool! :wink:

and hounslow....shiiit!! another story..sum dry area boi..

Latest

Trending

Trending