Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is anyone in a band?

ReputationRep:
    Not atm, but I have plans

ReputationRep:
    Just got out of one... we didn't play for long and never quite got out of the garage, but whatever. I too, have plans... I'm gonna play bass in a drum machine- keyobards- bass, probably. Soon too, just as soon as my keyboard friend comes back from his holiday and we get a decent drum machine... but we're doing it, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeza)
    is anyone in a band?
    No but some of my friends from school are in one, and they've been to other cities to perform, which I thought was pretty impressive.

They're real, which is what I like about them. Rock/alternative type, which I'm more into music-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I play trumpet in a wind band, and plan on getting into lots of bands at uni including a rock band... I've been playing bass for 5 years now and I've only been in a band for 2 of them (the first 2, when I was rubbish!).

Looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    ya i play guitar in one, guitar in another and sing in another. So ya.

ReputationRep:
    O wow..so many poeple lol..so what are the names of bands?

ReputationRep:
    i m in a band from around stoke on trent, we are called primal deaf nd were a proper metal band. we gig all the time as well.

www.primaldeaf.tk

ReputationRep:
    hello, i was in a band (everything has pritty much grown to a hault, cause of exams, and with uni comming up, there is not much point keeping together) we are called whiteleaf, and did a few radiohead covers at one point, you can here some songs at www.whiteleafonline.co.uk and tell us what you think, i play bass mainly, but learning piano, didgeridoo (yes thats true, got one for my 18th), drums, guitar i play as well, singing i don't yet, but now getting into computer sequencing, doing eletro stuff similar to prodgery

ReputationRep:
    Getting a band together ATM, Anyone who lives in Sheffield or goes to Sheff Uni interested in becoming the greatest band of all time? (well maybe not all time )

ReputationRep:
    I am not in a band, but i would like to one day, as i may try and learn how to play the guitar one day lol. I already have a name fro a band in my mind.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.