Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering to everyone out there does a persons weight actually matter or affect the way their treated? just wonderin

ReputationRep:
    weight??

but weight means nothing unless related to height

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Just wondering to everyone out there does a persons weight actually matter or affect the way their treated? just wonderin
    It should do if you're fat. Its a bad thing to be fat. Very unhealthy and costly to the NHS. All it takes is a bit of exercise everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does - I don't personally treat people different based on weight but I have seen many people who do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Yes it does - I don't personally treat people different based on weight but I have seen many people who do.
    I think people do treat people differently based on their weight! if u just observe people you can see the difference

ReputationRep:
    yes, i find people who are fat physically unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    yes, i find people who are fat physically unattractive.
    i take objection to that, some fit girls i no hav had one too many pies, it depends how they feel about themselves cos as tacky as it sounds if they are happy then it doesn't matter. Plus it tends to make soime gals cuter.

Fat ppl tend to get treated differently though, its true and ppl tend to use it to tease u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    It should do if you're fat. Its a bad thing to be fat. Very unhealthy and costly to the NHS. All it takes is a bit of exercise everyday.
    A bit of exercise? hardly...

Anyway, isn't it deeply annoying when some fool treats you 'differently' vecause your overweight, yet there not as fit as you! makes me giggle immesensly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    All it takes is a bit of exercise everyday.
    Doesn't exercise damage the heart?

ReputationRep:
    i think in on looks size does matter sorry i dont want to offend anyone but im saying what i think!i dont think it should matter though i think you should judge someone by there personality and thats all that counts(well they have to look half decent!)

ReputationRep:
    Have you noticed for a woman to say to a man haha i don't date fat men its ok and acceptable.

However, when a man says i don't date fat women its completely outrageous and horrible... hmmm

ReputationRep:
    It shouldnt matter, everyone should be treated equally regardless of their weight (height/gender/race/religion etc) but sadly, it very often does.

ReputationRep:
    yes i do agree with that one!but i think its because women are a lot more contious of what they look like!

ReputationRep:
    Nobody wants a fat bird.

John

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Max Plank)
    Nobody wants a fat bird.

John
    So delicately put...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    A bit of exercise? hardly...

Anyway, isn't it deeply annoying when some fool treats you 'differently' vecause your overweight, yet there not as fit as you! makes me giggle immesensly
    I eat all day everyday. I eat rubbish too. However, I do 26km on a bike everyday and I'm not fat thanks to this. Obviously you dont need to do this much exercise but just a bit everday will use all the energy in your food and you wont get fat. Thats because you will be eating because you are using the energy it provides as opposed to eating because its instictive.

What I am trying to say is that I have a large appetite for food when I cycle because I need the energy. When I dont cycle I am eating because thats what people are designed to do with their time. But the latter is unhealthy because you might eat more food than you will need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    So delicately put...
    But no matter how PC you all are, it what you're all thinking. Nobody's dream gf has 9 chins and fat-rolls.

John

ReputationRep:
    im 5ft 1 and weigh just 7 1/2 stone and am 34/C! and am almost 16 so im not fat atall!i go to the gym, have got a slendertone and i think its really easy to keep in shape its just some people insist in being couch potatoes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    im 5ft 1 and weigh just 7 1/2 stone and am 34/C! and am almost 16 so im not fat atall!i go to the gym, have got a slendertone and i think its really easy to keep in shape its just some people insist in being couch potatoes!
    i also do sit ups every night before i go to bed and wake up in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Absolutely. I have no sympathy for fattys.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.