The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sovay
oh don't be so wicked!

Me?
Leave the door ajar, and moan quietly from an upstairs landing.
Reply 22
Open the door with a lab coat smeared with red paint or animal blood (if you wanna go the whole hog) and then say "Oh, hi, didn't see you there, errr. yeah, we have some sweets but they're in the killing ro- I mean kitchen..."
Reply 23
Sovay
Brussel sprouts covered in chocalate = priceless :P

Ooooh sounds even better! I HAVE to try that :smile: Though I won't be there to see their faces once they munch into it unexpectedly :frown:

...Or will I:rolleyes:
Reply 24
If it's someone I know, I have my trick to play back on them - its horrible, scary as ****, embarrassing for them but it works on anyone, and unbelievably well. Plus its not strictly illegal, and very vvery funny. Theres always the cow carcass that you can hack bitys of as well and offer them to people who come to your door.
Reply 25
AP.
Me?

No.. :-)

I meant the OP :p:
Wanna see my smooth criminal?
Reply 27
Sovay

Ah, cool. You posted after me so I thought it was directed towards me, plus some **** negged me for my joke comment, but was too scared to leave a name. :rolleyes:
Ben F

...Or will I:rolleyes:

No.

Or will you?...
Stab one. In the face.

If this doesn't scare them off, fair play, give them a treat.
Sovay

we're on the student room, of course i have to be cynical and sarcaastic towards halloween :yes:
**** off you scabby little pricks! :P
Reply 32
"Yeeeees? Fritzl residence?"
Reply 33
"yeah this candys from last year...i've been keeping it next to the rat poison so I hope it's still ok"
Reply 34
El Doctoré de Mystéro
No.

Or will you?...

Your avatar scares the pants off me!!!!!!........actually its rather apt for this time of year :eek:
open the door holding a fork with a fake eyeball, ie. a decorated onion, with some dangling spaghetti on it and then eat it in front of them and say 'oh i was just having dinner' lol
Reply 36
"Tits or GTFO."
Reply 37
Get the sweets you were supposed to give to the trick or treat kids, and answer the door stuffing your face. Then when you see who it is, drop the bag of sweets and slam the door.
Annie72
Your avatar scares the pants off me!!!!!!........actually its rather apt for this time of year :eek:

It's from a haunted painting. I didn't act change it, I just looked at photos of the painting online and it became my avatar. I really don't like the pic but I can't change it back.

http://www.castleofspirits.com/hauntedpainting.html
Stand in your garden masturbating.

Latest