Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey i just wanna knw wat people are payin on average for there car insurance...cud u say wat u drive and how long uve been drivin and hu ure insured by...dnt knw if thats 2 personal...but i saw a thread on how rish u r ...so i cant b that bad...lol

i dnt have a car YET...

MA DREAM CAR below
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    comeback when youve got some taste :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got a peugeot 106, 1994 model , insurance cost me £1000 when I was 17 with churchill, now I have a years no claims and its gone down to £750

ReputationRep:
    1995 Nissan Primera Sri, 23 with two years no claims, £600.

ReputationRep:
    2003 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0litre, 2years NCB, 22, licence 5 years, no points, £650 FC Vauxhall Insurance

ReputationRep:
    Presumably you're asking this because you want to know how much your car insurance will cost, when you get a car.

Go to www.confused.com and type in a few details about the type of car you want and your personal circumstances. It will give you some quotes from various insurance companies.

ReputationRep:
    ive got a fiesta mk2 (really old) im 18 and my insurance is 593 with direct line (its probably about double 4 boys), third party fire and theft. this is my 1st year of driving

ReputationRep:
    Im with tesco insurance, for me it cost a few hundred quid and i only passed about three months ago. I drive a peugeot 206 and it's brand new. But i'm the additional driver on the insurance though, my sister is the main driver.

ReputationRep:
    I have a fiesta T reg 1 year licence and i years no claims. £530 a year with Quinns

ReputationRep:
    I've got a '95 clio, passed my test 2 years ago, I was origionally on my dad's insurance, so it was in his name, with 10 years no claims, fully comp with me as a named driver and anyone over 25 to drive, that was £700 the first year, then went down to £580 the second (this year) with Swinton. Because my mum's lost her no claims after a car crash she had, her car is now going to be insured by my dad, and so I have to get my own insurance. I went onto Tesco.com and got a quote for me, fully comp for £600, which is only slightly more than what I ws paying. Don't know how that worked out :confused: Oh well, I was expecting to pay about £800/£900 for it. Appaerently though, Tesco's is really good value for new drivers.

ReputationRep:
    get quoted a few grand usually.

im 21, with a full clean licence. as you can imagine, i dont drive a car with that sort of extortionate costing.

ReputationRep:
    I got quotes for about £800 from a couple of companies at eastertime. That's with less than a year's experience, in a 1989 1-litre Fiesta Mk.3 Popular, possibly in London postcode.

As for ideal vehicles - this is it (almost. I want more doors).

http://www.channel6.dk/Rover/pics/109RB37W.jpg

ReputationRep:
    thankz all...i have come 2 tha conclusion that it is a bump and that i dnt need it...lol...na jkin...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.