The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Interesting Caz, yet what are your thoughts on disassociation, how do you explain the feeling of being outside oneself and looking in, or being stood behind yourself and seeing yourself in the 3rd party?
Reply 21
king of swords
well i think it's only fair that everybody hears it!.....geez :rolleyes:

:tongue: It's ridiculous anyway. lol.
Reply 22
DevilsDoor
Interesting Caz, yet what are your thoughts on disassociation, how do you explain the feeling of being outside oneself and looking in, or being stood behind yourself and seeing yourself in the 3rd party?

You never step outside of yourself, you simply change. You are YOU. Your body is and what you do is what people see, when you focus on other people and what other people see, and try to understand their hate, you deny the fact that you're pefect. Nature is perfect, it always has been. People that hate lack love.

Your body and life is yours for the taking; people that stand in your way are really seeking self-worth as well...feeling disassociated is normally from society. When people live through other people, they begin to be unhappy because they cannot figure out how to understand this, and the problems, the hate, the lack of self-worth...and only people can change this for their self. When you learn to trust and see only the positive, you realize, HEY, everything that makes me unhappy is just my lack of self love.

Like the other topic on fat people. Everyone has differences, but when you realize no differences are bad, and nature is completely perfect, the best I can do is learn survival, because when I learn survival, then I can also learn love and acceptance as in the moment, and allow nature to be perfect.

People with so much negativity and confusion can seem to grasp perfection, because their ego is hiding it well, and their ego itself is the denial of perfection, the denial of self, and the belief that we are physical. When you believe you are physical, you deny your own being...and this can take up lots of energy and such that can be spent toward comfort and whatnot.

I've seen people walk around with their head look at the ground, or held real high, or doing this or that and trying to gain power over their self or other people...and when you realize there is NO such power, we all simply ARE, being, and that difference holds no superiority, and causes only pain, you can begin to accept everything, and realize that everything is yours for the taking, and we are internally and naturally good.

See, I use beauty as an example a lot because it really does hold much relevance. We see people's bodies, their physical self, and we begin to try to conceive of what we are hoping to avoid something we see as being bad. A chinese person can be very attractive, just as a black person can, and a white person. Difference is all around us, and when you try to control, or be aware of it, etc., you begin denying its own natural worth--you begin trying to conceive of hatred, avoiding it, etc. Most people don't care if people are jealous of them if they feel there is no one jealous of them at all...because they their selves know jealousy, and they try to make other people jealous. See, all ideas of worth are inconceivable to your being, because you cannot understand how another being is more or less--we simply ARE. When you begin to recognize there is no this, or that, only difference which is all equally valued by everyone, your natural healing and power will begin to manifest and take over, as you begin to say, "All emotions are indicators of a misconception." When you lose the ego, you lose emotional desire, and your inner nature which all of us was born with will begin to take over. Jealousy will arise from others, and this is because other people are also "lost", or "unhappy", or confused and mixed up in their ego.

People can do anything and everything to try to sway your own ego...because the ego is the inner reflection of other people. When you focus on the negative aspects, your ego becomes full of negativity and takes away much energy of your physical existence and allows vulnerability and weakness to occur much more easily. We are more than physical, and anyone who can completely comprehend this will have what they are looking for.

When you look for power, you are seeking the loss of power which you have allowed to be created with your ego. When you seek more and more and feel you cannot live without it, your ego is denying your innate peace and perfection. I am not religious, but I will use Jesus as an example, because Jesus as a man beyond the Christian religion was very wise. He was killed out of jealousy, harmed out of jealousy and hatred. You yourself probably know times when you feel weakened by other people's "success" and "happiness"--this is because you are believing you need this, and without it you have failed at something, or have been cursed by something and been deprived. Jesus "died for our sins" was symbolic as a way of trying to invoke the idea that nobody can hurt you if you simply see the good in everything, in yourself, and trust it. But, people find it hard to trust other people because if they change to be more loving and be happier to find more success, they feel other people will harm them out of jealousy as they their self have tried to harm someone out of jealousy (making fun of someone because they seemed to be better than them). Jesus died and said, "nobody can hurt you no longer for your sins, mistakes, that you have made in the past. I have died for this and taken the pain that you fear you're deserving of".

This was his way of saying, there is no sin. We all make mistakes, we all have an EGO and are harmful at times, and you cannot let your EGO or anyone else's deny you of your own innate BEING and happiness. Anything you want, and trust, and choose without harming other people (ie. don't choose it to please your ego or harm someone else's ego), you can and will have. This does not mean it will be immediate, as the physical world DOES have limitations for a reason. Time does exist, and you're not going to just transform and end up having everything you want. It will manifest itself immediately, and will begin "creating" itself immediately, as well, but when you allow your EGO to focus on what you want and need, you lose patience and think "there is no time!!!" Once you have something you have it, and with each day that goes by, it will become stronger and more perfect. You have to trust this.

This is the concept of time, and can be watched throughout the years as you watch people grow older and stronger. We were given the gift of a body in the physical, which is what we were "promised", and if it is taken away, we are no longer in the physical, so it doesn't really matter. This is the means of "hope". You do not have to fear anything going away, or not having, or having. "If you ask, you shall receive. If the heart is pure, you shall receive." Meaning, take and use, and use not with the EGO. The EGO will only hurt this if you allow your EGO to take it. The EGO is always there, but you must recognize this is not you, so you do not owe it the feelings of pride (through hurting other people's EGO with jealousy), or shame (feeling as if other people's EGO deserves more than yours and you are meant to feel less than), etc.

See, Bhudda, Jesus, etc. are good teachers...but society has a way of making you hate, or love it, and mangling the interpretations to allow you to either love, or hate the misinterpretation. "Money is the root of all evil." This is because people mangle perfectly good teachings, beliefs, etc. as a means of finding power with money and such. See, everything makes sense, but it takes time to understand it fully...especially when you're already fucked up from society and your own ego.

Without the EGO all is perfect; but the EGO has a way of destroying or elevating itself, so it's easy to feel deserving, or undeserving, or wrong, or right. When you realize all this is a lie, your ego will automatically, as its own survival mechanism, begin to perfect itself with it. Your ego does not want to live without you--if you begin to deny it, it will mold itself to you, and to make you happier, and less "wounded" by it. You then hold the power to do everything.
See, Jesus, Bhudda, etc. were rare people who completely removed the ego altogether. This is how they saw such perfection, and lived such legendary and "worshipped" lives. The EGO sees the EGOless man with awe, or denial, or whatever. There is no belief, there is nothing to worship, or obligation...there's just simply your own desire and happiness, which the EGO helps to create or hide, and it is your job to then work it to become yours.

You experience your entire life, you have and know what you want by what you experience. It is your job to beat the damn EGO to the ground so that it will easily manifest and you will be completely perfect, desireless, and fulfilled. When fear you will lose a desire, that is your EGO's way of trying to cling onto itself. Everything you want is innate, your EGO just distorts this. It puts fear on things to hide the truth, and to focus on problems and say, "SEE WHAT THE UNIVERSE IS DOING? IT IS MAKING YOU UNHAPPY YOU CAN TRUST ONLY ME!" But, most often than not, it is the EGO that creates this unhappiness, and distorts reality and perfection.
Reply 23
caz

In fact is has been reported that homosexuals who have removed their ego temporarily have been able to recover heterosexuality. The body is natural. There is no sin, there isn't anything bad...only what the ego is blocking.

whine, now thats out of the way

R u implying that homosexuality is wrong as there is no sin and what makes you say recover heterosexuality why can't someone naturally be homosexual.
Reply 24
JSM

R u implying that homosexuality is wrong as there is no sin and what makes you say recover heterosexuality why can't someone naturally be homosexual.

well, i meant bisexual, anyway. but, homosexuality isnt natural as the body is designed to be naturally attracted to the other sex. bisexuality would be more natural than homosexuality, but nonetheless homosexuality is just as unnatural as liking rock and roll. It all depends; you know. When you stop putting limits or focuses on things, you are freer, and "more perfect"

and no there is no sin. but that doesn't mean i'm going to kill somebody. homosexuality isnt compared to killing, but for the most part people do not want to be homosexual, nor psychopaths or schizos
Reply 25
JSM

Heterosexuality?! Ewwwwww. Girl germs. :P
Reply 26
Sire
Heterosexuality?! Ewwwwww. Girl germs. :P

Depending on your beliefs you may actually experience something akin to an out of body experience, disassociation is something I do as a way of dealing with to much emotion as the body can only take so much before its own healing will kick in and take measures to ensure you cant hurt yourself anymore. I experience this as looking at myself in the 3rd party, Im fully aware of who I am, where I am and my surroundings it just seems surreal, actually that may be the start to a new thread... Caz Im interested in chatting some with you, yet for some reason I cant send messages, I have to keep on signing in and even then it wont allow me, any suggestions?
Reply 27
Girl Germs?? cheeky beggar aint he. Considering God made man in his own image and apparently Man was created before woman, I guess man brought germs into the world first :P *chuckles* luv ya really Sire, keep on posting :wink:
Reply 28
DevilsDoor
Girl Germs?? cheeky beggar aint he. Considering God made man in his own image and apparently Man was created before woman, I guess man brought germs into the world first :P *chuckles* luv ya really Sire, keep on posting :wink:

I wouldn't consider any religious beliefs other than the teachings of perhaps Jesus and Bhudda their self. Evolution would appear to make more sense than a sudden creation; which explains why there are two aspects to us, our true self (the God, or US, the spirit, which is basically all we are) and the man (the ego) which you can actually watch and sense as it is. The body is a machine and it does react to the environment, which is also a machine. We, however, are more than just men, more than machines.

Latest

Trending

Trending