Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    prom/ leavers prom. elegant nights out, on captin night ona cruise!
    nah, i'm not wearing heels to my prom no way! 6 hours in heels? you've got to be kidding, i won't have any feet left come the next day lol.
    I wearing flast shoes (pumps) i think they're very pretty and can glam up any prom dress ( plus my feet won't hurt)

ReputationRep:
    When walking in heels you, put less weight on ur heels. Its like you're walking 70% on tip-toes and 30% with ur weight on the heel. I have been walking in heels since about 11ish cos i a short-arse, and if i put the majority of my weight on the heel i fall over. If you start off wearing thicker wedges and bock heels you have a greater surface area to keep your balance on, so stay away from stillettoes.

I personally think girls look better in heels, it shows off muscle, make legs look longer and slimmer, and it makes ur bum perkier!

But good luck; it is really like learning how to walk again!

ReputationRep:
    hehe thnx this thread!

it's inspired me to get my heels out (low wedge sort of things) and awalk around the house in them!

seeing as i need them friday night! (18th birthday)

ReputationRep:
    Get wedges! They are most easy to walk in

ReputationRep:
    i just cant walk in heels either. because of my lack of balance..i suppose.

im destined with trainers for the rest of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    nah, i'm not wearing heels to my prom no way! 6 hours in heels? you've got to be kidding, i won't have any feet left come the next day lol.
    I wearing flast shoes (pumps) i think they're very pretty and can glam up any prom dress ( plus my feet won't hurt)
    for my prom i had these lovely expensive high high sparkly shoes and about 2 hours in after the meal and every one had started to dance i toke them off most the nite i didnt wear them so i can see ur theroy of not wearing heels as my hurt and i just ended up wearing nothing

sophie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph2004)
    for my prom i had these lovely expensive high high sparkly shoes and about 2 hours in after the meal and every one had started to dance i toke them off most the nite i didnt wear them so i can see ur theroy of not wearing heels as my hurt and i just ended up wearing nothing

sophie

happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    keep your posture straight and sturdy as then u will also tone ur legs and it helps balance you in stilletto heels xoxo

ReputationRep:
    i can even dance in them!!!anyway mysecret is i always during the week when iam in University grounds i wear medium sized heels....then Friday i wear heels and saturday when i go out on the rave.
    Try it but when you get so drunk they are not the best thing!!
    nowadays im a God father...make sure you keep a straight posture too, maked you look confident and sexy...anyway see ya.

ReputationRep:
    I never wear heels - actually I wore em for my sister's wedding and my feet were SO sore - I'm a trainers person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    I never wear heels - actually I wore em for my sister's wedding and my feet were SO sore - I'm a trainers person.
    and when you are on date you also wear trainers?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yeh me too i ended up talkin my heels off at my year 11 ball best thing to do

i was later seen doin the can can...lol so maybe it was a good thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    DITTO!:ditto:To never wearing heels that is...

deff gna get some new rocks tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkenani)
    and when you are on date you also wear trainers?? :confused:

y the hell not
    wear what you're comfy in1

ReputationRep:
    well dear???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    y the hell not
    wear what you're comfy in1
    really????!!!! when you go for a real date i dont think that you will wear trainers...but they are for the younger people...anyway :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkenani)
    really????!!!! when you go for a real date i dont think that you will wear trainers...but they are for the younger people...anyway :rolleyes:
    obviusli not if i went out to a nice restaurant or dancing..

but casual dates corse i'll waera trainers

ReputationRep:
    i'm rubbish at walking in heels too. i have to wear these on friday

ReputationRep:
    maybe she should try to tiptoe first... that's what i did to get to used to my prom shoes (i wear heels normally, but these ones are extra-high stilettos) - and in a a few minutes i was confident enough walking normally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    i'm rubbish at walking in heels too. i have to wear these on friday
    (replace stars with
    CoOl AnD bOReD if you can be bothered. ridiculous filter :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.