Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I'am going to do business studies advanced at college this september.
    As I'am off my feet working when god sends, I will find it very difficult to study at my choosen subject.

That is where you come in.
    If you are bright or taking business studies advanced or higher this maybe just up your street.

I'm offering a 3 figure sum £££ per each assiment completed.
    terms and conditions apply.

E-mail me for more information
    [email protected]

I don't know how much it would help you, but there is a website located at www.businessstudies.7p.com, which provides a questions and answers service to students. They can answer your questions and provide answers to your E-Mail address and it is only £7.

i got some **** on business studies coursework if you email title to [email protected]

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2002
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.