Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought as many of the discussions contain quite serious issues, I would start up a joke discussion. Mine is as follows (stolen from a magazine though!) Disclaimer - This joke is not meant to cause offence, merely to be funny.

A blind man accidentally walks into a lesbian bar. He finds a stool and takes a place and shouts 'hey, bartender, wanna hear a blonde joke?'

Somebody then taps him on the shoulder, and says 'excuse me sir, given that you're blind, I think there are a few things you should know before you tell that joke'. The man says 'ok then, go ahead'. The woman then says 'The bartender is a blonde woman, the bouncer is a blonde woman, the woman sitting next to me is blonde, and a professional weightlifter, the lady to your right is blonde and professional wrestler, and i'm a 6ft, 200lb blonde woman with a PhD, a black belt in karate, and a very bad attitude. Now mister, are you sure you want to tell that joke?'

The man is a little taken aback by this but he regains his composure, shakes is head, and says, 'nah, not if i'm gonna have to explain it five times'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    I thought as many of the discussions contain quite serious issues, I would start up a joke discussion. Mine is as follows (stolen from a magazine though!) Disclaimer - This joke is not meant to cause offence, merely to be funny.

A blind man accidentally walks into a lesbian bar. He finds a stool and takes a place and shouts 'hey, bartender, wanna hear a blonde joke?'

Somebody then taps him on the shoulder, and says 'excuse me sir, given that you're blind, I think there are a few things you should know before you tell that joke'. The man says 'ok then, go ahead'. The woman then says 'The bartender is a blonde woman, the bouncer is a blonde woman, the woman sitting next to me is blonde, and a professional weightlifter, the lady to your right is blonde and professional wrestler, and i'm a 6ft, 200lb blonde woman with a PhD, a black belt in karate, and a very bad attitude. Now mister, are you sure you want to tell that joke?'

The man is a little taken aback by this but he regains his composure, shakes is head, and says, 'nah, not if i'm gonna have to explain it five times'.
    that is bad

ReputationRep:
    sorry, submit one yourself then, if you can of course.

ReputationRep:
    I liked it

ReputationRep:

that is a good one

ReputationRep:
    sorry, submit one yourself then, if you can of course.
    my jokes are even worse

there is a cucumber,a pickle and a penis talkin how bad there lives are and the cucumber says:When i get big fat and juicy they cut me up and put me in a jar.The pickle says when i get big fat and juicy they also put me in a jar then the penis says when i get big fat and juicy they put a rubber tent over my head lock me in a dark room and bang my head against the wall until i throw up and pass out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    that is a good one
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    :cool:
    thats not bad, it brought a faint smile to my face

ReputationRep:
    thats not bad, it brought a faint smile to my face
    which the joke or the smiley face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    which the joke or the smiley face?
    The smiley face was a reflection of what my face looked like

ReputationRep:
    "So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

ReputationRep:
    Worth%20the%20load%20time...]http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/]Worth%20the%20load%20time...

the real story of what happend at helms deep.... lotr fans!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    "So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'
    good

ReputationRep:
    Why did the baker's hands smell?

Because he kneaded a poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    I dont get it :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.