Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniel_williams)
    wooooooooooo Les Miserables on Wednesday ... can't wait!!!
    Ohhh exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky git!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Lucky git!
    :ditto:

Last night was great... as per usual

however sewer scene lacked smoke, which ws hilarious when it came to Javerts suicide as he was rolling about on the floor by himself.

only managed to spot 2 of the backstage crew running about on the back of the stage

gunshots for Gavroche's death were louder than ever.... might be because i was sat about 5 meters away from teh barel of the gun!

as always a fantastic show that leaves me wanting to go back for more!!!

ReputationRep:
    Last night was great... as per usual

however sewer scene lacked smoke, which ws hilarious when it came to Javerts suicide as he was rolling about on the floor by himself.

only managed to spot 2 of the backstage crew running about on the back of the stage

gunshots for Gavroche's death were louder than ever.... might be because i was sat about 5 meters away from teh barel of the gun!

as always a fantastic show that leaves me wanting to go back for more!!!
    Ohhh, glad you had a good time! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I might be going to see it in Spetember/October for my Birthday

(Original post by Choccielatte)
    I might be going to see it in Spetember/October for my Birthday
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it, its the ebst show on earth and hopefulyl you'll become as addicted to it as me... i want to go back again.... can i come when you go for your birthday :P

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, I'm jealous daniel_williams - glad you enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it, its the ebst show on earth and hopefulyl you'll become as addicted to it as me... i want to go back again.... can i come when you go for your birthday :P
    I hope so

The DVD, Books and Soundtrack.... :love:

ReputationRep:
    Booo... i have lost both the CD & the DVD somewhere in the house. I wanted to watch the DVD on Thursday, but couldn't! :bawling: And i need the CD for a long drive next week.

ReputationRep:
    May I join please

I am currently OBSESSED with this musical

a friend of mine has suggested that we go to the theatre or a musical for her birthday so i'm pressing her about going to see Les Mis as she's never been to see it!!

city_chick, I'm sure you'd be welcome to join us Mis Fanatics, poke acaila and i'm sure you'll be subscribed to the society.

ReputationRep:
    Guess what I saw last night? Actual proper live on stage!

ReputationRep:
    Guess what I saw last night? Actual proper live on stage!
    Really? How was it? Where did you sit? Give us a review!

ReputationRep:
    7th Row Aisle Seat
    So so so so so so good! Seriously, from the very first intro I was just completely absorbed in it again. Have been listening to it ever since

Anyway, while I remember, a little pressie for you all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Dn0_gsbA8

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, glad you had fun You had a very good seat too.

The clip = AWESOME. That was frigging brilliant!! The person who made it must've had a lot of time on their hands though!

ReputationRep:
    Complete Symphonic Recording :love:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    right i havent seen it but got introduced to the music at a really young age. my mum used to play it on tape in the car.

i now have the soundtrack cd, and i'll be performing in les mis schools edition in april 2008.

could people briefly explain the parts of both fantine and eponine as these are the parts i'll probably be auditioning for..... they sing 'on my own' and 'i dreamed a dream' ? correct me if im wrong

please may i join?

ReputationRep:
    You certainly may, apply through the Socs button at the top.

Fantine - mother of Cosette, works in a factory but gets fired when the pervy foreman who she rejected finds out about her kid, ends up working as a whore to support herself, gets sick and dies.

Eponine - teen angst! Poor girl who is in love with Marius who isn't in love with her. Mucho angst! Gets shot rejoining Marius at the barricade.

ReputationRep:
    You certainly may, apply through the Socs button at the top.

Fantine - mother of Cosette, works in a factory but gets fired when the pervy foreman who she rejected finds out about her kid, ends up working as a whore to support herself, gets sick and dies.

Eponine - teen angst! Poor girl who is in love with Marius who isn't in love with her. Mucho angst! Gets shot rejoining Marius at the barricade.

sorry to be really thick but where is the societies button?

also, liking the sound of eponine! suits my character at the minute (apart from getting shot obviously)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.