Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering, has anyone who's applied to vet. sci. got any interviews/replies yet? other than cambridge? I'm starting to get worried because ive not got nething back yet!

amy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smile_missfitz)
    Hey, just wondering, has anyone who's applied to vet. sci. got any interviews/replies yet? other than cambridge? I'm starting to get worried because ive not got nething back yet!

amy
    Hi amy, Ive applied for Vet sci this year too...where have you applied to? where are you from? If you want you can email me on [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hiya im Jess. I've applied for Vets sci/med for 2004 entry too! got aab offer from london! but rejected from bristol, still waiting for cam and liv decisions. ive had a cam interview but im not bothered bout gettin in coz i prefer lon. nothin apart from acknowledgement letter from liv yet. Hope u get something soon xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess W)
    Hiya im Jess. I've applied for Vets sci/med for 2004 entry too! got aab offer from london! but rejected from bristol, still waiting for cam and liv decisions. ive had a cam interview but im not bothered bout gettin in coz i prefer lon. nothin apart from acknowledgement letter from liv yet. Hope u get something soon xx
    Well done with your offer from London - I could be in your year too! LOL! Ive also got an offer from edinburgh (AAB) and am waiting to hear from Bristol and Liverpool - like you I have the acknowledgement letter from them only. did you have an interview at bristol? If you want you can email me on [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    Well done with your offer from London - I could be in your year too! LOL! Ive also got an offer from edinburgh (AAB) and am waiting to hear from Bristol and Liverpool - like you I have the acknowledgement letter from them only. did you have an interview at bristol? If you want you can email me on [email protected]
    hey thats great congrats on ur offers! no i got rejected from bristol without an interview :-( i know its v hard to get into etc but i had loads of work ex, good grades, do competitive sport, charity work etc so i was v disappointed they didnt even give me an interview as that was my top choice. still thats life- they have to cut out thousands of people and iv got one offer and thats enough so im smiling!!

ReputationRep:
    hey thats great congrats on ur offers! no i got rejected from bristol without an interview :-( i know its v hard to get into etc but i had loads of work ex, good grades, do competitive sport, charity work etc so i was v disappointed they didnt even give me an interview as that was my top choice. still thats life- they have to cut out thousands of people and iv got one offer and thats enough so im smiling!!
    Could I read your personal statement? illl send you mine if you want...I think that they are fascinating to read! Sorry to hear that it was before interview especially as it was your top choice...where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Aah no! i hate showing anyone stuff iv written- i know its stupid but i get so self concious! esp. per state which is written really poshly! Anyway, Im from Essex, where it is currently not snowing :-( what about u?

ReputationRep:
    Aah no! i hate showing anyone stuff iv written- i know its stupid but i get so self concious! esp. per state which is written really poshly! Anyway, Im from Essex, where it is currently not snowing :-( what about u?
    Im from Cornwall - where it is cold! So where are you waiting to hear from now? Anymore news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    Im from Cornwall - where it is cold! So where are you waiting to hear from now? Anymore news?
    still waiting on cam and liv. im not bothered bout cam coz i prefer rvc, and cam wont give me an aab offer so i wont be able to keep it as insurance (aab from rvc). im not decided yet whether i prefer lon or liv- i think if i get an offer il decide then as i prob wont get an offer so prob wont have to make the choice! no point in wasting mental energy- im running pretty low now anyway coz exam revision is sucking out my brain! nothing new from the unis anyway, how about u?

its still not snowing here :-(
    ps wots ur name?! iv just realised i dont know lol!!

ReputationRep:
    still waiting on cam and liv. im not bothered bout cam coz i prefer rvc, and cam wont give me an aab offer so i wont be able to keep it as insurance (aab from rvc). im not decided yet whether i prefer lon or liv- i think if i get an offer il decide then as i prob wont get an offer so prob wont have to make the choice! no point in wasting mental energy- im running pretty low now anyway coz exam revision is sucking out my brain! nothing new from the unis anyway, how about u?

its still not snowing here :-(
    ps wots ur name?! iv just realised i dont know lol!!
    Sorry my name is Marvin...I dont think that you will get a lower offer than AAB..unless you are doing four subjects...have you read that liverpool think chemistry is recommended but not obligatory? I quite like the look of the first year curriculum at Liverpool actually and its been recommended to me. RVC - I liked the atmosphere there too, but it was much larger than any of the others. If you want you can email me [email protected] - may be easier! My parents keep asking me where I will put as the insurance and firm as well - and I dont know! So far I have two offers and I think that I should decide when I have heard from all of them! Like you said - the competition is still fierce at liverpool and bristol (my remaining two!). It is hard to decide though...although we may not have the decision to make! LOL! I think that in the end I will choose which ones I think will be the easiest to get the conditions.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.