Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anixta)
    what did u guys get for the number of coils, in one of them?- i think transformer q.
    I think it was something like 750 turns ( off the top of my head :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anixta)
    what did u guys get for the number of coils, in one of them?- i think transformer q.
    750 coils :rolleyes: I quite liked that page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mirageperhaps)
    750 coils :rolleyes: I quite liked that page
    I think i actually put that.

What did everyone put for that question when it asked you who would be interested to know the results of the research on mobile phone radiation, or whatver the question was?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i'm not really sure...and i have no idea whether my answer is correct...but i put 'parents'

ReputationRep:
    I put people who use mobile phones regularly, which is probably wrong T_T

ReputationRep:
    dont worry...i think thats right as well. Obviously people using mobiles would want to know the effects or damages it causes. I was thinking about that one but i put parents instead because they might be more concerned with their childrens safety. I dont think there is a right or wrong answer. Its kinda random.

ReputationRep:
    I put mobile phone manufacturers

ReputationRep:
    I put parents too! Cause it's always in the newspapers about kids using mobiles and how parents are concerned so that must be right. I also put they could find out about it by reading the papers or going on the internet. I don't think I did fantastically well on that, and I didn't get so many calculation Qs right as I'd hoped, but I'm still hoping for some method marks for each Q even when i got the wrong answer. I got 54/60 in the c/w and I think I did quite well on bio and chem, so hopefully the physics mark won't bring my grades down too much. I wish I had the opportunity to do them separately, I want to take bio on to AS. It's horrible not knowing the results, I might open the envelope and find AA or FF, you just never know. Creepy...
    Well I'm hoping for the best. I put 3J for one Q but crossed it out and put 3000J!!! Crappity crapp. Oh well I'll hopefully have got a method mark anyways. Good luck for results everyone!

ReputationRep:
    I put the government, which is probably wrong, but i can't see why it shouldn't be one of the right answers.

ReputationRep:
    like i said, for this question i dont think there is no right or wrong answer.....i think it just has to make sense...obviously if someone wrote "children" or "dustbinmen" then that would be totally stupid...something like "parents, government, mobile phone manufacturers" makes sense

ReputationRep:
    I said "consumers, i.e. the people who buy the mobile phones."

ReputationRep:
    I put "pressure groups". I asked my teacher and he said he was thinking of doctors but that I'll probably get the mark for that.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.