Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I find the essay part fine but the questions keep on throwing me, not sure y coz the bio is reasonable simple but i think its just the way they r worded. Any advice on how i should tackle this, im doing all th past papers i can find

ReputationRep:
    Exactly how I feel! i think maybe we need to underline kry words cos that way we can compare it to situations we've actually learnt.
    For example they could come up with a really obscure type of name for something, which could throw us a bit - but as lon as we try and figure out the basic concepts they want us to comment on i hope we'll be fine!
    I think that the past papers seem to get harder each year for syntopic (and def bya7 which i just did ) so we have to be really prepared. revise the key basics of each chapter and that way you will have an overview of the main things they can test you on.

I dunno what we can do really apart from hope for the best good luck tho!

ReputationRep:
    I am SOOO scared, i wont b able to answer really specific essay questions! One of past paper questions was 'ways in which different organisms differ from each other' easy! Year before: 'How CO2 gets transported from a respiring cell to the lumen of an alveolus in the lungs' (25 marks on that) I cudnt even get 1 lol!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.