The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Exactly how I feel! i think maybe we need to underline kry words cos that way we can compare it to situations we've actually learnt.
For example they could come up with a really obscure type of name for something, which could throw us a bit - but as lon as we try and figure out the basic concepts they want us to comment on i hope we'll be fine!
I think that the past papers seem to get harder each year for syntopic (and def bya7 which i just did :frown: ) so we have to be really prepared. revise the key basics of each chapter and that way you will have an overview of the main things they can test you on.

I dunno what we can do really apart from hope for the best :biggrin: good luck tho!
Reply 2
I am SOOO scared, i wont b able to answer really specific essay questions! One of past paper questions was 'ways in which different organisms differ from each other' easy! Year before: 'How CO2 gets transported from a respiring cell to the lumen of an alveolus in the lungs' (25 marks on that) I cudnt even get 1 lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending