The Student Room Group

Fire!! In the exam!!

Well we had Physics GCSE Seperate Sciences today... and about 3 minutes from the end the fire alarm went off, so we were thinking hmm yeah it's probably someone set it off just to annoy us or cause some problems - then the headteacher came in and we had to remain seated until the 3 minutes was up with this extremely loud siren in the background (some people were still finishing their exam :rofl: ) and then we had to evacuate really quickly and apparently it wasn't a drill, by some bizarre co incidence it was a real fire and as we were going down the ramp onto the ground floor these firemen passed us wearing gas masks and everything :s: very odd...

Anything strange to report thats ever happened in yours?

Scroll to see replies

omg! she told you to stay in the exam!!! :toofunny:

you can like sue them or something lol :biggrin:
Reply 2
thats so cool. do you get marks added on for 'traumatic' circumstances
king8585
thats so cool. do you get marks added on for 'traumatic' circumstances

:rofl: I wouldn't mind...
thats crazy, the weirdest thing that happened in my bio A level exam was a girl fell asleep on her desk!!!
Reply 5
oh no!!! *hug* :love: i hope the exam went well
Reply 6
in one of my exams two people passed out that was funny as it was due to dehydration and both of the had a liter of water
Reply 7
fire alarm went of with me, cause the kichen doesnt know how to cook food, and we all just had to sit in the exam room in silance while the teachers went to find if it was a realk fire.... not somethink sounds wrong there
tenko
in one of my exams two people passed out that was funny as it was due to dehydration and both of the had a liter of water

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i thought you said passed away
Reply 9
HearTheThunder
Well we had Physics GCSE Seperate Sciences today... and about 3 minutes from the end the fire alarm went off, so we were thinking hmm yeah it's probably someone set it off just to annoy us or cause some problems - then the headteacher came in and we had to remain seated until the 3 minutes was up with this extremely loud siren in the background (some people were still finishing their exam :rofl: ) and then we had to evacuate really quickly and apparently it wasn't a drill, by some bizarre co incidence it was a real fire and as we were going down the ramp onto the ground floor these firemen passed us wearing gas masks and everything :s: very odd...

Thats pretty bad!!

In my maths gcse a girl a couple of seats away from me pissed herself. I was like :eek: It was actually horrifying. She left the exam then they set the fire alarms off to get us out of the hall to clear it up. That drew more attention to it in my opinion!!
Reply 10
The funniest thing in my exams was somebody wriggling round for about hlf an hour because they needed the loo. Eventually someone came over, took pity on them and took them to the toilet.

Apparently needing the toilet in your exam helps you to concentrate, can't see a fire alarm having quite the same effect.
mmjp
The funniest thing in my exams was somebody wriggling round for about hlf an hour because they needed the loo. Eventually someone came over, took pity on them and took them to the toilet.

Apparently needing the toilet in your exam helps you to concentrate, can't see a fire alarm having quite the same effect.

:rofl: hmm yeah - the ironic thing was that the fire alarm was the loudest in the school in the room we were in
Reply 12
Vixen
Thats pretty bad!!

In my maths gcse a girl a couple of seats away from me pissed herself. I was like :eek: It was actually horrifying. She left the exam then they set the fire alarms off to get us out of the hall to clear it up. That drew more attention to it in my opinion!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats disgusting :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 13
BRING IT ON....Just had meh last exam
:party:
never have 2 go back 2 that school EVER
except results day
bring on college :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Chickadee
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats disgusting :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know. I was just there and my face was just like :eek:

I was watching the wee run over the floor and onto the feet of the poor girl in front of her and I was thinking ''That girl isnt going to realise she has urine on her shoes''

Despite all this fandango I still managed to get a B in the exam :biggrin: :p:
The fire alarm went off during my Economics exam last week... the teachers who were invigilating were running around in a mad flap, not knowing what to do. Was hilarious. In the end one of them just ran down the aisles, collecting everyone's papers so she could look after them, told us to evacuate and 'PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T TALK!' :rolleyes:
our class managed to blow up the since class doing cemistrey at the same time all the rest of my year was doing an RE exam boring and they got to resit the exam at 4:30 that day the exam whent on for 2 hrs lol lol
Reply 17
HearTheThunder

:eek: :eek: :eek:

We had a fire drill in the middle of some year 10 French exams but that's about it.
Reply 18
Vixen
Thats pretty bad!!

Thats just disturbing. I feel sorry for the girl though I bet people made fun of her for months after that. I don't think I'd be able to cope with everyone in my year taking the piss out of me.
why wasnt that girl allowed to go to the toilet? we were all allowed, but i never went. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending