Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    almost certainly urban legend... besides theres no way a pencil would get all the way through the membrane and skull it would just snap and theyd have a sore nasal passage
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StriatedCentipe)
    :rofl: That's really not a method you could afford to mess up is it!
    I hope they got follow through marks.

    Nothing exciting in ours apart from a teacher falling head over heels off the stage only to be caught by the other teacher in an M1 exam. All I heard was this loud thud.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    not really coz da egyptians used to pull your brains out through you nose so there is nothing to prevent the pencil to go all the way up! but it is possible to survive with holes in your brain!
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    i've been thinking abt the pencil thing since stuey posted it. it can't be true.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    in one of our exams a boy ******* his pants literally. apparantley he had sum sort of rectoral or sphinctor disorder which meant he couldnt hold it in long enuf to get to the toilet. as harsh as it sounds, 90% of me wanted me to laugh and the other 10% i kinda felt very sorry for him. however, neither happened as i was bang in the middle of my english exam, powering my way through to the now secured A (did it early in january). its just amazing how exams effect your behaviour, as in a normal situation i dont know how i would ahve reacted to seeing someone with an anal disorder crapping their pants.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    ahh its funny that happened to you because when I was doing my physics GCSE the fire bell went off 30 mins into it and its because a gas pipe had been cut and was filling the room, we all needed to be evacuated, lined up against a wall with 2 people being watched by 1 teacher so we couldnt talk. It was funny thinking back on it but it did extend the last day of exams by 1 and a half hours!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    The funnyest thing that happened in my exam was one teacher seeing her other teacher friend walk in the door start jumping up and down and start waving and running down the room and then picking the other teacher up and piggy back her to the front lol. The other funny thing was one teacher wiping her nose on her t shirt sleave and an other one saw and started to piss her self laughing and then was looking in everyones pencil case for a tissue.
    An other exam i had, a buch of yr 9's were in the music room playing the funeral march... you know the one dum dum de dum dum de dum de dum de dum !!!
    seemed very aporpiate some how.
 
 
 
The home of Results and Clearing

2,852

people online now

1,567,000

students helped last year

University open days

  1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.